Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I couldnt sleep - long weekend off any way :) thought I'd check out ebay - find that something special for the Golf and I came across this - gotta be a good buy!

Posted Image

Brushed Alimniuim Speaker rings 19.00 euros from Germany

I reckon it complements the R32 interior so well along with the defroster ring and light switch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I reckon it finishs the interior of well nice and subtle wouldn't you agree?

Mods I know that this post is in the wrong place - just trying to get more exposure on a great item - feel free to move it

·
Registered
637 Posts
Quote: posted by rfsteel on 12/11/2004 08:51:16

Awesome do them

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/vw%20golfmk4/interior.html

EWWWWW - Awsome Do complete TAT speaker ones which I wouldn't use as frisbee's!!!

Like the ones above though - and such a great post about how good they are BUT n link!!!!

If there's a few that like em I could see a small GB coming on - get them all shipped from Germany to one place HAS TO BE CHEAPER??!!

Cheers

C

·
Registered
637 Posts
Quote: posted by hornetrider on 12/11/2004 09:13:29

Shaq I'm surprised there isn't already a feeler in the GB section mate!

Well if I knew where to get the from there would be [:D]

Jazz_2004 come on mate let me know and I'll brush up on my German negotation skills and get us a bulk order BARGAIN [:)]

Cheers

C

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
If its the same guy who was selling th eTacho rings, he's a nightmare to deal with, Im sure Bazzmataz will back me up on that.[V]

Speaker rings look cool for 13quid, but the defroster rings are a bit maxmuppet in my view, sorry[:)]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by hornetrider on 12/11/2004 10:19:58

Nah Jase they look good in the car, very Audi TT imo. I wouldn't be interested in the light ring thing though!

Fair point but I'd say these would give it a more "TT" feel, from Awesome-Gti

Posted Image

·
Registered
796 Posts
Fair point but I'd say these would give it a more "TT" feel, from Awesome-Gti

maybe thats what he had - I dunno! wasn't aware there were loads of different types, I was making the point about brushed ally vent rings per ce looking TT-a-like... you have an eagle eye for detail jace!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts