Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Coming back to MKIV's...... I think

1K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  Stewart 
Well done, hard to do I know, but it sounded like you'd nearly made your mind up anyway.....

My 2p - S3 or TT - why? they've got 4wd and in the real world (rain/damp roads etc) the handling/grip balance would be the best of your s election.

Or here: http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18713

Also found on the Autotrader....

2000 AUDI S3 1.8 Turbo 4wd Quattro,
39,000 miles, . One for the enthusiasts, Px to clear Audi S3 1.8 Turbo, 4wd Quattro, Brilliant black, FSH, New Toyo T1-Rs all round, Leather Recaros, Chrome mirrors, Privacy pack, 6 spd, ESP (traction control), Keyless entry, Alarm/Immobiliser, RDS radio and 6 CD changer, All electrics, ABS, PAS, Driver and passenger airbags, Alloy wheels, trip computer, climate control, Xenon headlights, Illuminated vanity mirrors. Major service including Haldex change and full laser alignment check done at 39,000 miles. Will come with 12 months MOT and 6 Months tax. Very fast cherished car unlikely to require any maintenance in the next 12/24 months. Available from 27th September. Note: Test drives are at our discretion and may be refused if driving licence and proof of fully comprehensive insurance is not supplied. No PX considered against this vehicle. Please leave a message if your call is not answered, we will get back to you ASAP. No canvassers. ?12,495. MA.
MA

Tel: 07977 412454 or 0207 5373878
Distance: 27 miles
Price: ?12,495

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.