Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys on here think of the matte black color? as i may get mine done just wondering if you think its a good route to go down?

Leon.

·
Fast or low and slow, that is the question.
4,607 Posts
Someone has done this on here, but I can't for the life of me remember who/what the thread was called.

Personally I don't think it suits the mk4 shape that well, although there was one Golf done in Satin black with black CH's and wide arches that looked the nuts.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Yeah that bloke with the beetle, ghia and jetta.

I kinda agree that it doesnt suit the mk4 shape, mk4's are meant to be shiny and glistening.

If you pull it off nicely can look mint though

·
Registered
185 Posts
it looks amazin if done by a decent sprayer/ bodyshop.

maybe u could consider having it vinyl wrapped, then if u didnt like it that much after a while...u can always take it off. the finish of the vinyl is second to none. maybe a bit more costly tho. just a thought.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, iv got white mercedes eltanin rims, its dropped on the floor, i dunno wether to or not, or just get it repspayed my own colour which is indigo blue i think?

Leon.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
it looks amazin if done by a decent sprayer/ bodyshop.

maybe You could consider having it vinyl wrapped, then if You didnt like it that much after a while...You can always take it off. the finish of the vinyl is second to none. maybe a bit more costly tho. just a thought.
x 2 ... and it protects your original paintwork underneath it. Its not cheap though, i know someone whos wrapped his 911 c4s in matt white [In-love] but it was 2 grand to have done

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i love it i might go for it, wont be till summer tho. round where i live nobodyreally has a golf so one completely different sounds good to me lol

Leon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts