Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had Jamex coilovers fitted at Midland VW today, what a differance, it don't look like a 4x4 anymore and handles like a dream![:D]

Not a lot harder than standard, IMHO, which is great and just what I wanted.[Y]

They also fitted my Whiteline rear arb, which went on a treat, waiting for the rain to stop so I can go and have a play[;)]

You can all see at the RR day on Saturday[:D]

Service and advice (and coffee) served with a smile and knowledge.[Y]

Cheers to Jody and the boys

John

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was too dark when I came out and got home, plus got to work out how to post them[:$]

Got some before, during and will get some after tomorrow

Its gone from nearly 4 fingers at the back to 1 finger at the back[Y]

·
Registered
535 Posts
How much did they charge you for fitting coilovers then John?

They are not too bad up there to deal with are they.

Get them pics up asap mate

Dale

·
Registered
2,534 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dale ?400 all in (kit, fitting, adjust height and laser align) including vat, ?20 to fit rear arb and ?20 for some wheel centre caps i have been after for ages (they were lying on Jody's bench (priced it up from audi + VW logo's and saved about ?25, i reckon

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Really interested to see how your car rides with the coilies on, any chance of a ride round at the meet on saturday?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Go to photobucket, create an account, then upload your pics as per the instructions then u want to copy the information from the IMG field which is the bottom of the 3 fields below each pic, then just paste that into a reply or new post on here [:D]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Will be nice to see your motor at Midland vw, as Matt said above, you`ll have to take us out in it to see how it rides, im about to uprate my suspension [y] so need some ideas

1 - 20 of 36 Posts