1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics at last

Mods to date;

- silver indicator bulbs

- shorter aerial (not chavesque and only a tenner [:D])

- tints by Tinter (10/10 for quality and price)

- ICE install to come.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
703 Posts
really makes me wanna go and get rid the bora for one! but the depreciation on the bora would be stupid for a car with only 20k in 3yrs which foolishly bought new at 20k+! (shoot me now! - but i guess i gotta do some long distance mileage get using it and sell in a few yrs for the new clio 182 if thats any good.)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by gfunk on 15/01/2005 17:19:28

top draw... so which one is you favourite?

Cruising - Z4

Blatting - Clio

Feeling Special - VX220

Either the Clio or the VX will be going spring time - cant justify owning both really - just a case of deciding which one............

·
Registered
415 Posts
Quote: posted by MOB on 15/01/2005 22:42:23

Quote: posted by gfunk on 15/01/2005 17:19:28

top draw... so which one is you favourite?

Cruising - Z4

Blatting - Clio

Feeling Special - VX220

Either the Clio or the VX will be going spring time - cant justify owning both really - just a case of deciding which one............

wow thats a toughy! you could argue that you have one sports car so keep the clio for a 'run around' or in your case 'sprint around' [:D]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Quote: posted by Andrew on 16/01/2005 14:04:02

Clio looks great, tough decision on deciding between the VX and the 182, I think I would keep the VX though, I just love them.

If I was you I would keep te 182 mate.

I think it is funny that you just bought it and might ditch it in the spring [:D]! Surely you must be bored of the VX as you have had it longer?!

True to form though [^]. I bet whichever you sell will be replaced though!! [:D]

Good man MOB [:)]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.