Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hi,

Apologes if you have tried this already ... my understanding is that switching the ignition off and back on again is all that's required. This worked for me after browsing the various bits of info the CC unit can display.

HTH

·
Registered
225 Posts
1. Press Fan Down, Temperature Colder, ECON at the same time.

2. Use the temperature control buttons to cycle through the various channels to Channel 16.

3. Press ECON to go back to normal. (It goes back automatically when you restart the car.)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just went for a drive to try channel 16.

Mine seemed out by a huge margine. I was chugging along out of my drive at 20 or so, and the readout was saying about 39.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didnt understand the menu bit, i pressed the 3 buttons together and got a different screen thing is i had numbers on the left side which didnt want to go up to 16 which are controlled by the fan speed and i had numbers on the right hand side which you could alter with the temp buttons.. I couldnt get anything to work other than these 2 numbers changing :-(

·
Registered
641 Posts

Mine seemed out by a huge margine. I was chugging along out of my drive at 20 or so, and the readout was saying about 39.
Crikey how big is ya drive?? Do you live in a mansion??

·
Registered
641 Posts

Crikey how big is ya drive?? [:O]

Do you live in a mansion??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts