Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Clearkoted at last

3K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  oxford 
#1 ·
Finally got round to trying the amazing Clearkote materials, mmm & its not bad, thanks oxford [:)]

Used their shampoo, smells a bit like Zymol, dryed her with a blade & then used there Vanilla hand mouse glaze (whatever), & topped it off with some Pinnicle Sourven cannuba wax.

I'm waiting for the Clearkote cannuba wax to arrive in the week, so I'll put a pic up to compair next week.

Posted Image

See less See more
#9 ·
Quote: posted by Ricardo on 12/03/2005 14:49:54

Looks good Jace

glad to see the spelling of your products is still entertaining us [8D]

LOL Ricardo.. I was just thinking that [:)] I always pull Jace's leg about his spelling [;)][:p][:)] - But he knows i'm only jestin' [8D]

#15 ·
Quote: posted by oxford on 14/03/2005 09:08:35

www.seriousperformance.co.uk! plus you get -10% discount as you are a UKMKIVs member.

I am sure you can get it from other retailers too, but it is imported from the US and the guy that runs serious (Alex) is a top fella.

I'll second that, top notch guy with a quality company & speedy delivery, a big thumbs up from me. [^]

The pinnicle wax I used on the top finishing coat is available from the states only I believe, nobodys importing it as I know. You need to visit AUTOPIA-CARCARE.COM if you want some, fast delivery too.

Oxford, the clearkote is very easy to put on/wipe off, well impressed. You should get a bottle of the shampoo, its very good [^] Just waiting for the Cannuba to arrive, shall give it a go next weekend.

Marlin, keep using the Meg's NXT, the more coats you put on the better & deeper it gets, I must have at least 60 coats of wax on her now.[:I]

#23 ·
You will get that wet look if your car is claybared and by using the clearkote hand glaze and cab wax. It really makes it look like wet red hot tar!! yummy!

- Once a month is ok mate, just make sure you are not using a shampoo thats stripping it all of again!

(sorry if I am answering on behalf of jace and I am sure he will have some quality suggestions)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.