Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Cleaning chrome alloys??

Mk4 Golf 
Tags
mk4 golf
1K views 23 replies 5 participants last post by  jibz 
#1 ·
jus wanted to know how people clean their chromes, is there some wax you can put on them? i hate cleaning mine as they get dirty every day!

#19 ·
you're like a kid, i just said chromes look nice IN MY OPINION , so basically i dont give a shi** what you think, you're probably on here 24/7 looking for people to nag the sh** out of! get a life andy mcdoodle
What? Im like a kid because I cant believe people put crap cheap jap look alloys on a nice OEM VW, and I try to put it in a nice polite way ... why would I be on here nagging people 24/7

Oh and you've already show the level of your intellect by dropping yourself to personal insults and swearing and text speak when you obviously have a nice QWERTY keyboard in front of you.

#20 ·
Easy guys, everyone intitled to thier own opinion, even if andy does think i have got crap cheap jap look alloys [;)] , its only his opinion, if everyone liked the same thing then we'd all be driving around in cars that looked exactly the same, at the end of the day we've all got different tastes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.