Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jus wanted to know how people clean their chromes, is there some wax you can put on them? i hate cleaning mine as they get dirty every day!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I use the muc-off wheel cleaning kit which i got free with the wheels, does a pretty good job although mine are an absolute nightmare to clean because of the design

·
Registered
881 Posts
They look pretty smart mate, i know everyone has got different opions but i think they look pretty cool, heres a pic of mine,

its not that good a pic and its a bit dark!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
now that is a beautiful car, wheels are sik mate! i think i'll post mine too when i take sum pics

·
Registered
881 Posts
That muc-off wheel cleaning kit which i have has got everything in it, i'm pretty sure its got some sort of sealant in the pack?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you're like a kid, i just said chromes look nice IN MY OPINION , so basically i dont give a shi** what you think, you're probably on here 24/7 looking for people to nag the sh** out of! get a life andy mcdoodle

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
you're like a kid, i just said chromes look nice IN MY OPINION , so basically i dont give a shi** what you think, you're probably on here 24/7 looking for people to nag the sh** out of! get a life andy mcdoodle
What? Im like a kid because I cant believe people put crap cheap jap look alloys on a nice OEM VW, and I try to put it in a nice polite way ... why would I be on here nagging people 24/7

Oh and you've already show the level of your intellect by dropping yourself to personal insults and swearing and text speak when you obviously have a nice QWERTY keyboard in front of you.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Easy guys, everyone intitled to thier own opinion, even if andy does think i have got crap cheap jap look alloys [;)] , its only his opinion, if everyone liked the same thing then we'd all be driving around in cars that looked exactly the same, at the end of the day we've all got different tastes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts