Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.....cleaned the yellow peril at the weekend and took some pics. Love this Dimond Bright polish! its brilliant.

Defo need to get it lowered...thinking of putting some black wheels on her, but not sure[B)]

Posted Image

Dont ask me why i did this but I think it kinda looks funky!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you all like[^]

·
Registered
185 Posts
very nice looking car, I reckon black wheels would look very smart on it, or dark grey, what style rims were you thinking of, i have seen a silver one with anthracite tt 6 spokes on it and it looked very cool.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Looks superb!

Very very few of the yellow MK4s around......deffo special.

Balck wheels?........oh yes!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
That looks awesome!

Love the lighting in your photographs. I reckon some 18" BBS anni style wheels RCs is it? Sent to a wheel refurbishers and painted black would look superb!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh i thought of anthrasite grey wheels but I really dont think they will go, my mk2 golf has them

Posted Image

Might try them on it and see what they look like

Defo swaying towards black wheels though....i like my wheels i have just now so didnt know wether to try them black??? But I am defo liking the idea of BBS rims black!

Forgot to post a pic of the interior...pretty much concept standard but it is yummy!

Posted Image

Still to fit the bora vents.....and a bit wary of my DIY skills so i keep putting it off lol

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Very nice, its good to see something out of the normal, and the yellow certainly does it for me! :)

Black rims? Oh yes! Get some 18'' BBS CH's sprayed black...they look soooooo mean!

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by Golf Bird on 31/01/2005 11:21:36

Posted Image

Leather seats[^], its easy to wipe any sticky mess up I bet [;)][:p]

Must agree with the others, Anthracite wheels & Black VW badges are needed.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yip.....its screaming out to be lowered....a very very light tint is in the pipeline

See, am getting mixed things about the wheels, dont know wether to go for the black look or keep these wheels??? Decisions decisions!

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Quote: posted by daniel99weed on 31/01/2005 11:04:54

I reckon black wheels would look very smart on it,

I wouldn't, tried it on my colour concept and ended up looking very fast'n'furious

Posted Image

·
Registered
251 Posts
Real nice car and great colour....

Here you go -

Posted Image

Not my best work, but gives you the idea..... [:D]

Go for it....grey not black....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh i do like that!!!!! See what you mean about the grey! Mmmmmmm think i need to spend a few pennies!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts