Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I 'd use Seroius Performance if I was use, you get a 10% discount & post is free.

C&S charge postage ................. & take 2-3 days to send it, IME

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Afternoon Hoffmeister ! or shall I call you quentin ? [;)]

I 'd use Seroius Performance if I was use, you get a 10% discount & post is free.

I'll back that up. Alex's service is very rapid.

and my cart is looking like I'll be eating Aldi beans for a while if I can't get the price down!
And the problem is.... ? [:S]

·
Registered
4,190 Posts

thats very true......from serious its next day delivery if ordered early enough!

unless of course you are ordering something that serious dont stock..... [:O]

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry lads, someone thought it would be a good idea to have a seriously long lunch, so I'm only just back.

Ordering:
Meg's Quik detailer
Meg's Lamb's wool wash mitt
Meg's water magnet drying towel
..and a pack of microfibre cloths

Someone very kindly spent 9 hours on my car on Saturday, so I've been given a shopping list (some of which I've already bought) - the transformation was amazing, considering it wasn't that bad in the first place.. it's now like a mirror, you can't tell it's black because it reflects anything near it so perfectly.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

and my cart is looking like I'll be eating Aldi beans for a while if I can't get the price down!
Alreet Tyles - Hoff's cool and the gang with me mate, but I will generally respond to anything. Tabs has just about got it right now after 3 years [:D] but he's a good lad, so I forgive him.

I'll have a look at that site and compare prices - can't have me lowing my current standards, you get a taste for lobster thermador sandwhiches you know, not that there's 'owt wrong with fish fingers!

The Right Hon. Anita Dumpzoon

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
clean and shiney would be fish fingers.....and seriousperformance would be lobster.....

remember when do a price comparison that seriousperformance offer 10% forum discount, and free postage....

remember to let us know the price difference.....

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Sorry lads, someone thought it would be a good idea to have a seriously long lunch, so I'm only just back.

Ordering:
Meg's Quik detailer

Someone very kindly spent 9 hours on my car on Saturday, so I've been given a shopping list (some of which I've already bought) - the transformation was amazing, considering it wasn't that bad in the first place.. it's now like a mirror, you can't tell it's black because it reflects anything near it so perfectly.
Glad you were pleased with the results! [:D] Get the above stuff and you should be on the road to 'hoff' like washes every week.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Ordering:
Meg's Quik detailer

Glad you were pleased with the results! [:D] Get the above stuff and you should be on the road to 'hoff' like washes every week.
Yep - you truely are a star mate, I wasn't sure about posting up it was you that had done the good work though, just in case you were inundated with work!

Here's a little picture of my doggies saying thanks to you!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dude you can't, its the Hoff! You can't stop the Hoff....

He's like one of those magic eye pictures, the more you stare at him, the more you see and understand.
It's a popular myth that Narcissus was looking at himself in the pool, it was in fact a mystical 'see into the future' pool and he was looking at the image of the Hoff...

·
Registered
5,827 Posts

The Right Hon. Anita Dumpzoon
Someone's been listening to scott mills !

1 - 20 of 28 Posts