Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

clay bar

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Essex Escy 
#1 ·
can you guys please tell me what i need to do with this (no naughty replys please[:D])

#14 ·
Can't see it removes all the wax, I still get nice beading when I have used one. I imagine it does remove some of the wax but certainly not all of it. I polish/wax or just wax after anyway [:D]
I've been playing around with my PC this week and did the bonnet and drivers wing to test it out, coated them in Zymol concours. Yesterday I cleaned the whole car and clay'd it first and there was definately still wax onthe bonnet!

J.

#15 ·
Can't see it removes all the wax, I still get nice beading when I have used one. I imagine it does remove some of the wax but certainly not all of it. I polish/wax or just wax after anyway [:D]
I've been playing around with my PC this week and did the bonnet and drivers wing to test it out, coated them in Zymol concours. Yesterday I cleaned the whole car and clay'd it first and there was definately still wax onthe bonnet!

J.
my error then.....i just thought it removed all the wax........i'm sure i read that somewhere........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.