Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New jeremy clarkson video has a race between a mk4 anni, a rover 25 autoimatic, and a skoda diesel. all supposed to be standard, and the golf comes last?

Being getting slated cos people actually believe this is true?

I didnt buy the dvd by the way!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Must have been a 1.8T then couldn't possibly have been a PD150.[:p]
Honestly, just did screen captures with power dvd. Wish I'd bought a rover, it was a choise between that and my 1.8T

I'd forgot that they did diesel anniversarys, that must have been why the other 2 won so easily[:p]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
it is true. The Anni is one of the forum member's......( although I can't remember who ...)
yer i remember this he was telling about them borrowing it , but dont recall him saying it got beaten lol

·
Registered
521 Posts
you mean its xmas next month....dam i thought it was easter, mind you that explains those guys in red suits and white beards, and there i was thinking that they were starting a new trend.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Well all I can say is that I amazed at the results. I hope that Anni had better not have been trying because I really can't see it coming last to tell you the truth.

~ Maxie

·
Registered
924 Posts
i have the DVD but it didnt cost me ?14.99 lol i think the idoit who was driving anni must have had his foot on the brake pedal aswell....cos the anni hardly moved!! bythe way did anyone see the M5 seats how ticky are those seats.

will

1 - 17 of 17 Posts