Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
ramming how gay they are down your throat, make sure to complain............
[+o(]

I'll do more than complain if a gay ever rammed his "gayness" down my throat........

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Well i should start complaining about that bloody Norton, he s such a berk. Fine i have no problemo with the fella being gay (sorry homosexual) but why put it on by jumping around like a fairy and shouting "look at me, look at me, im so happy and gay". Have a day off!!!

Everyone knows if you drive around in a 206 CC/NEW TIGRA or similar then people are gonna take the pee. Its like going into a GAY bar and complaining because someone is trying it on! If you dont like Clarksons or his views then dont bloody watch Top Gear. Theres things on telly that rub me up the wrong way, simple solution, i dont watch them!

[zips up flamesuit] [:#]

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
If I was having a 'gay pride' day, I'd say that I would feel a bit miffed about what he said because of the link he made with the negativity of a car and being gay. I take issue with this because I'm gay and can't tell the majority of people at work because of various things - won't go into them as it'll be boring for you to read.

On a normal day (like today), I just think - he clearly wasn't trying to be rude to 'the gays' he was just having a laugh with his mates, like I do in the pub. No harm done.

If someone doesn't like the attitude/opinions/jokes etc. of someone on TV, then plan ahead and don't watch. I don't see what the problem is.

And Queer Eye - puh-lease! Camp as a row of tents. Not my cup of (twinings) tea I'm afraid. (Someone should really complain to the mods about my attitude!)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
If only four people complained it goes to show how pathetic the BBC system is. I expect every programme from the Beeb in future to be bland, boring and sterile.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Have been reading in clarksons new book about the amount of HSE involvment there is with everything on the show, and after Hamsters crash think we will c a much poorer Top Gear from now on..... [:(]

·
Registered
670 Posts
Being pc is over the top now. What with that school having to rename the christmas party to "the holiday season" or some rubbish, and not being able to have a laugh and a joke about sexual orienation is quite frankly dissapointing - our government and the institutional bodies thereafter have a rod up the bum of the rod that's up their bum.

My friend John is gay and we openly refer to him as big gay john to his amusement.

His name is john, he isnt small and he bums men, hence big gay john. I am Greek, fat and called Lex so my mates call me Lex the fat bubble - fact

If you've got an issue - get a tissue

·
Registered
288 Posts
This is really getting daft now! 4 people complain and the BBC felt the need to write an article about it - this truly is PC gone nuts!

I can only think that those 4 people really don't have anything better to do with their time than to write complaints about petty, meaningless comments.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts