Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Divided here so not voted beacause I have to ask;

Does polished as in shiney count as chrome in this poll ?

I've got this strong urge to get some ASA AR1's at the moment, the ones with the black centres and polished rims.

Totally chromed wheels belong American 4x4 cack-heaps and to people who think Ferrero Roche Ambassadors rececptions are the height of good taste. But each to their own blah blah.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
polished are different top chrome... polished or ball burnished wheels are great ...I am talking about chromes... nasty

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i saw chromed rs4 alloys on an a4 once, they looked great

but normal chrome rims i think are urghhhhhhhh

·
Registered
842 Posts
chrome wheels should NEVER go on vw's!!!!!! only spotty teenagers in their corsa's and saxo's have chrome wheels, and all the R&B/ Rappers have chrome wheels on their pimped up H2 HUMMERS

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i have a mte about to buy a mk4 and he is planning on 19"chrom but im not allowing him on this forum because his planns are gangstar stuff totaly away from the style fo this forum ,
chrom is nasty, just nice and polished is great we dont want to see a mirror on wheels?
what about that for an idea just pure mirrors on alloy lol imagin the sun shining on that lol,,, still crap lol
lex

·
Registered
372 Posts
The top wheel - I saw a very similar one in Halfords the other day, did think they would look excellent on a black Golf, was thinking about them for my own black Golf, but decided to go for the R32 style instead.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
chrome no pollished YES!!?
mine are polished and are like mirrors n hopfully dont look chav (i hope)
[:D] don't worry Tom yours look feckin awesome, did you not spot me having a shave at VW Festival using your wheel as a mirror?? [:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts