Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or are all messages on here depressing or bad at the moment!?

I think its because we read one bad post and it reminds us of all the bad things!

So here goes, post 1 thing that has happened this month for you that is good or something that is going to happen!

Mine is: Going to Copenhagen with my Girlfriend for new years :)

Come on people i know there is some happiness in you!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah come on,

I know there is going to be something you enjoy over this month! BREAK THIS SUPRESSION OF HAPPINESS!

Smile it makes the day go faster! [:D]

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
Getting my new PC today!!!!
Hopefully getting a Xbox 360 for Xmas!
My work Contract has been extended for a further 6 months (until August)
Lots of Xmas dinners!
Get to see my little bothers and sisters opening their pressies on xmas day, and looking excited!
Almost the new year so can go to some car shows in a few months!

Paul!

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
I must admit that it is a bit serious on here - we used to have a right laugh - I'd literally be laughing out loud in the office. Then, there was a lot of posts being deleted as "spam" [:mad:] so it all went ***s up [:(]. Never been the same since.

Come on guys, there's loads of members on here - try and lighten the mood abit.

Graham - we need you to post something funny and contraversial please [Y]

·
Registered
359 Posts
maybe we could get graham some socks for xmas?

pmsl!
Dont you think he would prefer a Gold digging, 21 year old, Blonde, Siliconed, Page 3 wanna be model to socks? heehee!
i know graham has a thing for socks tho - im 21yo, redhead (you know what they say about redheads [;)])

mine are all real in regards to the silicone comment, and i would pose in page 3 of pvw if they asked nicely pmsl!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!

Does CkB know you're planning to get your pups out? I think I'd better insist you send him a picture of them so he can approve the shots..

P.S. collars and cuffs?

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I think I'd better insist you send him a picture of them so he can approve the shots..
send him ? SEND HIM ????? Why not send to us ?? Eh ? Tell me that, m'man....[:D]
It's too easy looking at them when you're allowed to, like page 3... you get nork apathy... Now, when he's forwarded them on to us lot without her permission it would have been a little more risque [;)]

·
Registered
359 Posts
trust you lot to get carried away! pmsl!

you lot are like hormonal teenage lads at the mention of boobs - i didnt say i would i just said i would be happy to pose on page 3 of pvw - i dont think they have tits in that [:p]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts