Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I reckon we should have a Christmas Cheshire VAG meet! What do you guys reckon? We haven't had a meet for ages and ages. We could do it on Sunday 19th December! It may be a little cold, but everyone would be in the festive spirit. I can just imagine it now, hats, gloves, scarves, everyone drinking mulled wine, listening to christmas songs on the car stereos, snow.... ok I am getting carried away but I reckon it would be good to have a meet... lol

Cheers,

Rye

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Sounds like a plan! dont think we can use the usual Plough and Flail tho as I think it might be closed till next year.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Quote: posted by smithjoe on 08/12/2004 21:51:35

I will be up for that, whats happening with the Plough & Flail Paul?

Last I heard it was being refurbished.

Quote: posted by col.mc on 09/12/2004 10:59:33

not a good time to close a popular country pub/eatery is it?

Agreed! I might pop up there for a blast out one day and see what the Bobby moore is.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Could always meet at the Romper pub like we used to before the Cheshire VAG days?

Just off J6 of the M56

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 09/12/2004 18:17:23

Sounds like a good idea Pat [^] I'm up for that!

Are you allowed at VW meets with mouldy Rovers,,,,, even if you are the Boss

·
OldSkool Crew
660 Posts
What time on Sunday? I'm at a party on Saturday night and if I know this is definately on, then I'll make sure I don't drink too much at the party!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Although I started this thread, I won't be able to make it anymore.... something important has come up. I'll see you guys at a meet in the new year,

Cheers,

Rye

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Okay no probs chaps, we should organise something in the new year possibly? I am going to give the car a darn good polish today in that case!! See you all next year [:)]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.