Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya peeps Kinda nervous even tho i'm behind a keyboard..

Feels weird i'm now in a new forum....as i had a E36 bmw..and there was a lot of love in the E36coupe.com.... so i hope there is as much love here like the other, as i now "haaaaaaaaavvvvve" a golf GT TDI 130 mk4 ladies & gentleman...

my name's jay and i'm from essex, so far ive re-mapped the golf with Revo from big boys toys, ive put smoked tints at back and slightly tinted it all round... thats as far as ive got.....if ive fooked up so far let me kno lolol....

its a pleasure joinin....i'm hoping 4 da best

jay

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome matey.

Don't forget to put your GT badge on the back. Mmmmmmhhhhhhhhh, or how about a GTI next to your TDI.

[:D]

DW

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome matey.

Don't forget to put your GT badge on the back. Mmmmmmhhhhhhhhh, or how about a GTI next to your TDI.

[:D]

DW
lolololololol talk about gti..... as mine's temporary unfurnished this scouped up Gti was up my as on the A13 near thurrock lakeside, little did he kno mine was revo'd i put my foot down and i whooped his batty.........is that normal????? can a gttdi beat a gti???? or because he had his female with blonde hair in his passenger seat, never put his foot down..????

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it even makes me larf everytime i look at it....

i got a question ...... has anybody converted their standard mrk 4 lights to an R32 xenons as i heard they cant just bolt on our existing mrk headlamps??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts