Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Shiu this pic must be the two best things your known for.. 1) Take aways [:p] and 2) take aways lol nah your car... good pic.. like the last one showing the standard golf on steelies and one on santas whilst yours is sittin on BBS's [:cool:]

Sat

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
You're slacking Mister... what you should have done is parked your car on the pavement in front of all the others, climbed up on the roof of 'Robert Miles' and taken a semi-aerial shot of them all pointing towards yours [:p]

·
Registered
752 Posts
some people would give there left nadger for a black 3rd with santas...... anyway, sweet pics [:p]
haha... looking at that picture I was thinking, "wonder how much that's going for / that's a rare combo (3dr/sanatas)" [:)]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, I didn't have time to take better pics, I was hungry! [:p] Just parked up, ordered, then looked next door and thought: Huh? Nobody told me there was a UK-MKIVs meet here?!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
What you doing down these sides then mate? Go past that garage all the time, went in there before i found my car and the geezer said that leathers are really hard to find in a Gti and hes only had a handful turn up in years. Didnt take me that lond to find a beauty with leather recaros!!

Carl

1 - 18 of 18 Posts