Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mate got his house broke into @ 4am on Sunday morning.

His missus was woke up by a noise down stairs in their house so she woke him up and he just rolled over (as you do). But then he heard something come from the kitchen. So out came the 3 by 2 and he crept downstairs. but as he got in to the living room he heard them or him dive back through the panel in the door that they kicked in.

He rang the police, When they came took finger prints etc and they said that their has been afew car taken by them braking in to houses and getting the keys.

They would have been absoultle gutted if theyd got the keys anyway. Its a 150 tdi dressed as a R32. But all that to the side the cheeky ba*&%"ds have the cheek to go into someones house and take your things. Sorry but it really pisses me off these people want shooting. Hes now fitting cctv cameras to his house cause you dont know if they will come back (hopefully not)

You here it and see it in &on the news but you dont think it would happen to you or your mates and on your own door step.

Be really careful people dont let these ba*&%$"s win.

Cheers Lee

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Recently a mate of my brothers had the keys to his Brand New Range Vogue nicked from his house. He recently spent 90k of improvements and fitted new double glazing windows/doors. He forgot to "double lock" the double glazing front door and the barstewards managed to take out a panel in the door and pull down the handle from the inside.

Into the front room, past the 50" LCD on the wall, left the laptop alone. The fella woke up to see his Range Rover gone! Now its all the same, we all love our cars but imagine the feeling if it was a Range. He was obviously sleeping upstairs in one of the rooms with some bird, could of been alot worse though if they didnt find the keys and didnt wanna leave without it.

Really rubs me up the wrong way that a bloke works his arse off to make a successful business and some no good chancer nicks his car!

Thats why i have a nice shiny "iron fist" sitting pretty next to the bed waiting for some berk to have a "look" at my car.

Sorry to hear about that mate

Carl

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we all have the same feelings on this one.

Like you say you work your arse off for someone to come into your home and take what they like.

Sorry about the range rover.

Cheers Lee

·
Registered
37 Posts
The sad thing is that this sort thing happens everyday. All I can say is your mate is lucky that he did not catch up with the thieving scum and given him a hiding because I can guarantee you that your mate would of been the one prosecuted and not the thief. The hard working, tax paying victim in todays society has no rights at all.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The sad thing is that this sort thing happens everyday. All I can say is your mate is lucky that he did not catch up with the thieving scum and given him a hiding because I can guarantee you that your mate would of been the one prosecuted and not the thief. The hard working, tax paying victim in todays society has no rights at all.
Thats very true mate. He would have probably give him a good kicking had he got his hands on the little t*%t

·
Registered
165 Posts
the rights thing is true...totally off topic...but we stopped a 14y/o girl for shoplifting a bottle of vodka, and didnt use force just prevented her from leaving the premises. When the police turned up they said we should not have stopped her because she is 16. The law is a Joke.

The only justice Iv seen lately is what a friend of mine did to the scum who vandalised his car...lets just say his face met the dent!

·
Registered
310 Posts
The tw*ts should be shot, I'm pretty sure someone has attempted to get my keys through my letter box they were sh*t out of luck though as I never leave them downstairs. The only way you will get away with hitting the person is if you fell in fear of your life and the object you hit them with happens to be at hand. ie you can't chase them or go looking for a weapon/big thing to hit them with. I personally think its a joke and if they break into your house there rights to prosecute should be void.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I personally think its a joke and if they break into your house there rights to prosecute should be void.
Damn right! They are on your turf so its your rules, i.e. one very large can of whoopass!

Personally i never leave my keys downstairs, never have, never will, they are on the bedside table every night next to me, if they want them they can come and get them! [6]

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Should be like in the US 45 in the draw and cap his ass!!!

No fees and no tax payers money wasted and the law dont have to go looking for them as they are spread all over the garden

Andy

·
Registered
344 Posts
What happened to Carl Turbos mate happened to a friends parents. While his mum was sleeping upstairs with the 2 children some little scrotes broke into the house on the night of a power cut and took the keys for a brand new BMW 530D and a BMW 3 series touring (not sure exactly what this one is). They had to walk through the lounge to get to the keys and walked straight past a new flat screen tv. Turns out the police only ended up catching them joyriding around and ended up chasing them for a while (cars were damaged)

A couple of days later after all of the locks to the house were changed they only kick in the conservatory doors and take the tv off the wall to add insult to injury.

All that I can say is good on Tony Martin for shooting that scumbag who broke into his farmhouse a few years ago. Does anyone remember the case? The muppet who broke in also had the cheek to try to sue that Tony Martin for loss of earnings and even claimed that it ruined hi sex life.

Stuff like this really annoys me and they get a slap on the rist for it.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'd have a good go at stabbing them, then go and get my air pistol and put it in there hand. As already said, I keep my keys next to me at night, with a very large knife under my bed.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
the rights thing is true...totally off topic...but we stopped a 14y/o girl for shoplifting a bottle of vodka, and didnt use force just prevented her from leaving the premises. When the police turned up they said we should not have stopped her because she is 16. The law is a Joke.

The only justice Iv seen lately is what a friend of mine did to the scum who vandalised his car...lets just say his face met the dent!
But if you would have sold here the vodka (even under durress) you would have received a crimnal record, a large fine and would not have been able to get a visa to visit very many countrys, or get a job working with children etc

·
Registered
384 Posts
my uncle had his new s-class s500 stolen outside his house, he took his SL out and when he got back his car was gone. his laptop, lcd screen, etc were left alone. the swines got in through top of the conservatory window. no one saw it leave the house.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
The same thing happened to my boss last Monday night. They got in through his back door and took his car keys and his missus purse then drove his car off the drive. Wasn't even anything special - a year old Hyundai 2.0 SE Coupe. The police found his car on the Wednesday night with false plates on it burning away nicely, so he's now on the lookout for a new car again. Have pointed him towards the A3 S-Line or the new Golf GT [;)]

·
Registered
674 Posts
It doesnt matter how much you spend on house security, if they want in they will get in - most of the time these things are nicked to order so its not "little" scrotes that are doing the jobs, its proffession Scrotes that are being paid to nick high end cars.

Forget about CCTV and double dead locks - Get a Dog. Alasation/Staffy/Labby anything like that - put a notice up on the back gate (WARNING DOG) and job done. The dog will not only be a deterant, but if in the worst case some little oik does get in the house the dog will 9 out of 10 hear something before you.....

Although, I think my labby would prbably lick em to death! But she would bark the house down first, in time for me and King Slugger to go have some fun! They would not know whats hit them and I'll happy drop them off on the M3 motorway after.... edit - then again I might get blood on my seats so I'll just drag them into the main road!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Should be like in the US 45 in the draw and cap his ass!!!

No fees and no tax payers money wasted and the law dont have to go looking for them as they are spread all over the garden

Andy
Too Right!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
What happened to the car jacker in American History X is proper punishment. I think people would think twice about robbing your house, knowing your an absolute looney toon!  

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
There is an alternative - live in a flat or apartment building....nobody knows which keys reside where.
Always happens in houses and not flats it seems

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Some people have a right nerve going into someone elses house and taking there keys for there pride and joy!! Justice system is all messed up, if some toe-rag breaks into your house you should be able to do whatever you want to them!

I have a dog and if anyone comes anywhere near the house it starts barking like mad so that would wake me up...I also have a replica gas powered bb gun that looks extremly real as its metal. I wouldnt be scared to point it at the Ba*#!<ds to raise some pulses....

Check out this link for a look at the replica gun... http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=KSCG19METV

Dont know what the police would make of this but I guess I could just claim that I was 'playing' around my own house with my perfectly legal bb gun and someone walked into my own private property, think I could maybe blag my way out of it....

Anyone else got any other interesting ways of stopping these kinds of people?!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts