Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
mmmmmmm love those contrasting red wing mirrors [+o(]

Look closer and see that the car really is crying, like the vw commercial years ago.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That is nasty...who would want to create such a mess

Someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time when they had this idea

Rich

·
Registered
340 Posts
it it truely awful................. if any one ever spoke to me who had that on there car i think id look at them and walk away

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
......they do a matching rear if you browse. A tasteful as the ambassadors reception on the Ferrero Roche advert.

P.S. I only know this as I'm after a new rear and just happened to notice those vulgar things on there. Honest.

·
Registered
90 Posts
something me and friend always thought:

yes the bumper looks rubbish and all that but thing is its someones actual car they drive about in and they must thing it looks really good somehow!!some people need their heads testing!!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Why do people rape and murder people ?

Simple really it takes all sorts to make the world go round. Some people like the attention and arnt bothered how they get it so voila the kit the car up like so and you cant help but look even though it is in my opinion awful to look at.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
They make them because they make a profit on them! We don't like them but shed loads of people do! It's just a different way of customising your car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts