Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked them up on ebay, from a guy in the USA, £20 inc shipping.

Its a lot on money for some socks, but I just had to have them for my collection [8-|]

They even came in a mini NIKE SB box [H]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
This thread has given me a very unique idea!

We could start a thread where the ladies on the board model their socks for us [:D][Y]

How cool would that be [:p]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

We could start a thread where the ladies on the board model their socks for us [:D][Y]

Thats a very good Idea graham, but i'm sure it has been done before [;)]

Maybe the ladies who didnt post up in that one could start a new thread, as the original ladies dont seem to post much these days [:'(]

·
Registered
249 Posts

PMSL!

You are easily pleased! I'll show you mine, if you show me yours, lol!! [:p][:D]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts

Thats a very good Idea graham, but i'm sure it has been done before [;)]

Maybe the ladies who didnt post up in that one could start a new thread, as the original ladies dont seem to post much these days [:'(]
I think you are quite right Jace. You know, I think it may have been done before too.....though can't be sure so better do it again!!

Ladies of the board? Your thoughts please?

Lisa, I'm quite willing to show you mine, but you will have to show me yours first in your new thread called 'show your socks for the lads'. [:)]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts