Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
The tinted number plates just look dirty. I wonder if the seller's about 5'4" with a burberry baseball cap, driving about with the seat as low as it'll go, elbow raised up sharply to lean out the window. It's a shame for the poor lad. Bless.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Dont like the Kit, dont like the lights, dont like the wheels and dont like the tinted no. plate!

Ok so hes spent ?19.5K, but that could've been spent abit better!

I do love the Boot Install, nicely done, not too over the top!

"Blatently show condition" yea right, what car was he looking at!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I may be opening a can of worms here.. but I just do not get the point of 'ice'.. whenever I see boots filled with subs and amps, I always get this analogy spring to mind : "Like trying to ride your bike round your living room"

oh and those wheels should be illegal ! Yuck. [:(]

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ive seen worse examples! I think being black makes it bareable.

Why after spending all his time and money on this project does he want to sell it just after its 'finished'? You would have though he'd want to go and hang out at tesco car park for a few months at least to show it off and pump the tunes, right?

LOL [:O]

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
I don't like it but it's not a bad effort though, I would've thought that extra cash could've netted him a nice traffic light sprinter!

I agree with tylerama; to my mind ICE is the least important thing about a car!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Quote: posted by Royster on 30/01/2005 08:58:22

I like a nice sound, given the time I spend in my car, but I have to say that my top of the range Sony head unit running on standard speakers sounds fantastic. Would far rather have a nice hifi at home. And when I sell the car it can be back to standard in minutes!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by Royster on 30/01/2005 08:58:22

I don't like it but it's not a bad effort though, I would've thought that extra cash could've netted him a nice traffic light sprinter!

Phew.. I ain't the only one then.. thanks Roy ! [:D]

My milltek is plenty music for me [:)]

·
Registered
593 Posts
That car is not my cup of tea but I has seen far worse than that!!

I like a moderate ICE install and that one is just at the upper limit of acceptable! Seems there is quite a bit of work gone into that boot install and I think the result is worth it, just a shame the rest of the car lets it down!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts