Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if a few local Chestefield and surrounding areas fancied getting together. I know a few people on here.

Used to do this with VVOC also, might even be able to get a few of them guys to join us too. Drop a message down on here if you fancy coming along and we can then arrange a date for it.

Chris.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one Dave, I reckon we meet up at Carlton Lees car park again, promise you won't have to go off road this time.... lol

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK been speaking to a friend over on VVOC, how about we go for next wednesday 24th October? About 6 or 7pm? Earlier we get there, the more kind of daylight we will have.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gutted mate. I can put it back to the 7th November as I'm working in various places the week after next. I think!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Not as gutted as i am mate im in fookin tonbridge wells that week can you believe it!!!! Thanks for offering to change dates though mate.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No worries mate, I'm more than happy to change the time, would be good to get as many people together as possible.

Generally we meet at Chatsworth, get some photo's of the cars there. Then go to the Devonshire Arms for a drink and a chat. Always a good way to get to know people. But more than up for any kind of meet. I missed it this year, but I want to go to the Santa Pod show next year.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like I say buddy, we can always work around people that are busy. The thing I notice is we have to travel miles to get to any meet and I know JBS have a meet on the first Tuesday of every month. I've not managed to get to one yet though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I didn't even know they had one mate. My mate Billy's started organising a Chesterfield dubs meet at the Telmore lodge in hasland on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, i haven't managed to get to one yet blinking work. Im gona have to start making an effort to get to em, if your up for it?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, I think it could be an idea, just not going to get round to it this week. If anyone has any times or dates in mind, drop it on here and we can sort something out.

Chris.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts