Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Very nice mate, I think the wheels look good on your car, really work well with the blue! Good location as well, remember going on random picnics there!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lovely ride you got there.

Why are you selling it? Replacement?
i have seen a new toy i fancy, plus i have had the r32 for 9months now and i am gettin ichy feet for something faster, its my weekend toy the now anyways.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good location, and very good pics.

just not keen on the colour of the rims
neither was i at first, but i love them now plus i have 2 sets of R32 rims

so one for fun and one for normal driving

·
Registered
198 Posts
I noticed your car on Sinclair Drive last week, have to say it is looking very nice. If you dont mind me asking where did you get your wheels done? I recently bought a set of original R32 wheels for my 1.8T which is indigo blue, and having seen the finish of your wheels, I am interested to know what a similar finish would look like on my car. What colour exactly are they?

Very nice pics & good location[Y]

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sinclair drive? were is that? lol

i get my wheels done my iain at auto image on great western road. top bloke indeed

tell him chris with the r32 sent u!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Cheers Chris, I know exactly where you mean, bought some centre caps there for my old wheels.

I am 99% sure it was your car on Sinclair Drive. The car was parked up. Its in Battlefield, near theVictoria Infirmary.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Lovely m8, pure sex on wheels [:d]

Just off topic a little but what colour are your wheels exactly? Do you think that the colour would suit a black car?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
oh yesh it would suit a black car!

u thinkin of the same rims or something else?
What colour are your rims exactly m8?

No not same rims, I have some 18" MTM reps to play about with, check my sig...

·
Registered
213 Posts
I didnt realise that guy on Great Western Road did wheel painting, thought it was just a wheelshop! Is it reasonably priced? and as stewart said, whats the colour? It would look good on the black car!

Andy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts