Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
That's an odd ball bunch, should be some fun though. Where does Rodman stand on the war, could be fire works with Gorgeous George! Bring back Bez!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
The trouble with Celeb Big Brother is that no matter how much I hate it and detest all the attention seeking "celebs".....if it's on the telly, I'm hooked.

Galloway is a hateful person......but he'll made damn good viewing I suspect.

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Chantelle " hair extensions ? Nah, its all mine " is AWFUL ! I can't believe that you like her Graham

( ok, so she female, perhaps I can )

Rula Lenska _ " my work in TV has dried up" err....and this will help will it ??

Jodie Marsh " I hope Peter Andre isn't in there. I HATE his wife. Why do people always shout abuse at me and slag me off?"..err, coz you slag them off too ? oh, and don't you look like Mrs Andre with you hair the same ?

Traci Bingham - hang on, its Jodie again..no, its Traci..no..seperated at birth ??

Pete Burns - " i don't wanna look like this " STOP HAVING "COSMETIC" SURGERY THEN, NUMBNUTS ! Jeeees..

Barrymore - wonder if the family of the guy that died in your pool are as pleased to see you...??

Maggot & Preston...we'll see, don't think Preston will take much crap

Dennis Rodman - could be fun. Like Davina said, wonder about the history between him and Traci/Jodie person[*-)]

George Galloway - here comes 23days of "I hate Tony"

Faria Alam - oh I just can't be bothered....

Disclaimer - these are my opinions

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chantelle is a bit backwards yes, but I wouldnt say no!

As for Faria, as soon as she came on I thought 'oh shutup' when she was whinging on about people hating her and how badly she wants this to make her really famous....but she wasnt doing the 2 football people for the money or the fame, noooo!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
All crap but at least that Chantelle lass looks nice (if a bit dense) and Rodman's always good.  I thought Jodie Marsh looked nice from a distance. I just dont like the way she over paints her lipstick, makes her look like The Joker if you ask me.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
"First game on the new Celebrity Big Brother:

Last one out of the swimming pool......." [;)]

As for that chantelle.. Hmm.. dyed blonde hair, seems quite dense... Oh, what's that davina ? She's a "promotions" girl ? Surely not ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts