Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there going to be a forum stand at castle combe on the 23rd?? i'm going up, there anyone else from glos area goin??

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I'm going and I'm definitley up for a stand but I'm wondering if it is a bit late now.  It's less than two weeks away.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

quote from another forum------

"Give it a try ? be great to see a mk-ivs net stand there ? let us know soon, though, so that we can allocate space (no charge for club stands) "

cheers

Neil B

looks like we can have a stand but needs sorting asap dont you think? theres at least four of us intrested? is that enough?

·
Registered
570 Posts
It would be nice if we could get a few more cars on the stand but I feel we must decide here and now if we are going to do it or not.

So boys and girls, who's up for this event????

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I know that Starry and BlueV5 are going to be attending this so I'm sure they will be up for the stand, and there were a few others in the other thread that was posted.

If anyone who is going to combe and would like to be on the stand could say so here, and we can get a rough idea of numbers.

·
Registered
247 Posts
There was a stand last year, can't remember whow sorted it though.

If you drop Neil Birkitt a line he should be able to help you out [Y]
No problem guys ? I'm sure we can squeeze you in. There is no charge for a club plot, say 10 cars, although we do have to issue you all with passes, so that you don't get herded off into the public car parking area. Note that Castle Combe make a ?5 entry charge, but that is the only cost involved - unless you want to go out on track...

Someone needs to co-ordinate an entry list: If you then e-mail it to me by next Monday I will mail out the passes, direct to individuals, here from the office. We don't normally do this for clubs, they have to distribute the passes themselves, but seeing as it is Mk 4 owners... :?)

let me know asap: [email protected] or 01525 750 507

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Nice one Neil. You will save us a lot of hassle this way. It seems as though we have a plot for 10 cars so could we please start a definite list on this thread. If people who wish to be on the uk-mkivs stand at Castle Combe on Saturday 23rd July could email or pm me with there name and address I will get the entry list together and email it to Neil as soon as possible.

So far we have:

1. Me
  2. rfsteel (address recieved)
  3. MarkReading (address recieved)
  4. Mat20vt (address recieved)
  5. BlueV5 (address recieved)
  6. MattyV5 (address recieved)
  7. g-master (address recieved)
  8. N15CKO (address recieved)
  9. NealP (address recieved)
  10. gtiarry (address recieved)
  11. EstorilBlue (address recieved)
  12. Starry (address recieved)
  13. sir_blates (address recieved)

We can have 15-20 cars on the stand if required

PS. Mat could you maybe change the title of this thread to something that now shows we have a stand to save starting a new thread, cheers.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Could manage to squeeze in up to 20, if necessary ? in a previous life I was a cartographer (!) so I tend to get lumbered with the paddock layout plans, so it can be arranged...

All I need is a complete list of names and full postal addresses from Andrew on Monday morning and we will post passes diect to club members from the office address, first class so you should get them Tuesday/Wednesday

Note that you need to pay Castle Combe ?5 at the gate, the club pass just entitles you to assemble in the club area in the paddock, rather than get herded into the public car park

cheers, see you all there! Neil B

·
Registered
570 Posts
Nice one Neil. You will save us a lot of hassle this way. It seems as though we have a plot for 10 cars so could we please start a definite list on this thread. If people who wish to be on the uk-mkivs stand at Castle Combe on Saturday 23rd July could email or pm me with there name and address I will get the entry list together and email it to Neil as soon as possible.

So far we have:

1. Me
  2. rfsteel (recieved address)
  3. MarkReading
  4. Mat20vt

PS. Mat could you maybe change the title of this thread to something that now shows we have a stand to save starting a new thread, cheers.
PM has been sent to you for my pass to the event [:D]

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Nice one Rich, any other Bora owners fancy it then? I sent you and everyone who was interested in the previous combe thread a pm mate with the details.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
wil there be a chance to get some of the foum stickers for the cars on the day?
Not sure about this, it is usually only the mods that have them so will depend if any come to this show or not.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts