Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are after a couple of cars for full live emulation data mapping.

We require any of the following.

Diesel:

90hp

110hp

115hp

130hp

150hp

Petrol:

Any turbo model.

This work will comprise of live data mapping the car on the dyno offering the most advanced map possible, this will be totally engine specific and a million miles away from off the shelf mapping.

Power, torque, drivability will be masively improved throughout.

We will offer this work at a one-off price of £250 all in, this is in not a trial but an offer based at getting some reviews of the latest upgrades we are going to be offering.

Please contact me directly or pm me for any info you require.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes of course but you wont see gains along the same lines as the diesel and turbo owners but we are more than willing to do this for your car.

What i can promise is a much stronger feeling car throughout though.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Alright guys,

What can you do for my AGU '99T mk4 golf turbo? Can this be live mapped as I know it's a chip out job and where are you based?

Thanks

Gadge

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are in bromsgrove and yes we can do the earlier turbo, for this we use different equipment.

We did a 1.6 today, i am sure he will post up the info later.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Were in tommorow doing a bmw shootout so give me a call directly and i can book you in.

07815-501867

01527-579345

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Great, just passed near your place today on way back from cornwall and was going to book in anyway so at this offer its too good to miss, will call you tommorow....

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Well I have just booked mine in for next saturday, cheers jayson, will let everyone know what I think probably after the big grin has subsided.... lol.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We can do any model

Please call me if you want to book in and we can arange to book you in.

We did some trials on the new bmw 320d`s and all put out from 145hp-149hp original stock maps and we managed 202hp, 201hp and 205hp with torque increased by around 60lbft on each car !!!!

We are very excited with these new maps and aquasition equipment and are looking forward to running some of your cars.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Petrol 180 turbo here... where can this be done, is it only at your main office?
Mate - Get a turbo back fitted before hand. There are a few dotted around for sale at reasonable prices. The gains will be higher. I believe that I would have only managed 210bhp without the exhaust. I got 243bhp with the exhaust and Forge TIP and K&N panel filter.

If Chipped can do a map as well as Star, that would be you with 240bhp for £400 (exhaust) £250 (map) and £125 for Tip and Panel filter, or £725 which is what my exhaust system cost new and half what it cost me to acheive the same. You may need a 2nd map to take full advantage of additional mods after the 1st map. £725 is cheap for 60bhp gain!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts