Bi - Xenons

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
First GTI I've seen with Recaros - and the old school cloth too [h]

Nice - you are a brave man though I tell you that - keeping a silver car clean is pish, keeping a black car clean is murder, keeping a white one clean... argh my god you must be dedicated to a cause [;)]

Only ever seen one in the flesh and it needed a wash - went yellow down the bottom of the doors from all the dust and junk!!

C

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Looks amazing in white.  Not into white cars, but the Mk5 GTi suits it so well, just like the original Mk1.  And those Recaros are awesome.  Love it!!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
WHITE IS THE NEW BLACK ! .... or new silver come to that.

That looks amazing, love Pope's white MK4 as well.

Can't see it as true anymore that white cars are allegedly worth less than others as these days they are so so rare. Even the police are buying and using silver cars these days.

·
Registered
548 Posts
yeh i like it

when the mk5 gti was launched my car was in for a serv and someone had taken deliv of their white mk5 gti, i was impressed.pity they dont colour at least 3/4 of the r/bumper or all of it , it looks a bit odd to me, i think glasgow gti colour coded his.?

·
Registered
62 Posts
-Stunning-

You have actually just bought my dream car, the exact spec! (recaros's, xenons, DSG, 18's but most importantly.... WHITE!!!!)

The gti just looks incredible in that colour, I really cant think of any car I would (realistically) want on the road today more!

Well done! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Very jealous!! Easier to keep clean than black!!!!

Hmmm [*-)] (How about ANOTHER loan and trade in the Anni??)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts