Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its always amazed me, they fit cargo net fixtures in the boot of the mk4, but VW dont make a cargo net [:S]

However, I have found one that fits as if it was almost a VW OEM product line.

A cargo net from a Peugeot 307 does the job [Y] Not sure of the cost, but I doubt more than ?10 (I robbed mine from my brothers Pug 307)

Posted Image

·
Registered
398 Posts
Audi do them for the A3/A4/TT etc as well....not sure on price...think around ?30....I`ve read about the Pug ones on the TT forum.....tis about 4 different ones that will fit...206/307/206 SW/307 SW etc....vary in price tho...(which is weird cause im convinced they are exactly the same [*-)]..cost around ?16 upwards.....

Nick

·
Registered
548 Posts
good work fella, i have been after something to stop my footie banging about my boot this will do it, so simple yet so great, and guess what the bird drives........... yip pug 307.[6]

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
I have a Skoda one, got it from Ebay for about ?7. I believe it's from
the Octavia. Fits just fine and is identical to the Audi one which
costs ?40 other than the Audi one has plastic clips and the Skoda ones
are metal.

·
Registered
548 Posts
i did a quick search under cargo net on ebay and there's a good s election.ones for the pug 206/307, octavia and some universal ones that look ok.may try my luck.

·
Registered
548 Posts
dealers have a word.

puegot 307 price ?24.45 excl vat

VW golf/bora price ?35 incl vat

Skoda Octavia price ?31 incl vat

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
3 or 4 years ago, someone on the forum said Skoda did one that fits the Golf (since they all run on the mk4 platform).

I can't remember who it was though.. or remember which skoda it came from
I bought one too - it is from the Octavia. Looks identical to the Peugeot one pictured and I think from the dealer was about ?11.

Don't get much use from it now due to my sub - but that doesn't leave a lot of room for things to flap around in the boot. [:$]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts