Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an opinion on the Carbonio intakes or have one fitted to their own golf/bora?

Been thinking about changing standard panel filter for K&N but fancied a little induction noice to compliment the V6 and Miltek System.

Also appreciate alternative suggestions and where is cheapest to buy one too.

Thanks Guys

Ash

·
Registered
207 Posts
How about the Neuspeed race seriese CAI from Awesome gti? Does exactly the same as the Carbonio, and a damn site cheaper. Got one on my Golf V6 and its sounds the mutts. Really growls [6]

Luke

:edit: Just realised you're in Worcester. Will have to take you for a spin so you can hear it [:)]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[Y]Sounds like a good alternative, (especially if it's cheaper) i'll take you up on that and have a listen!

Been wondering if any other members based locally have V6's. Seen a few Golfs around Worcs lately.

You go to any local meets? Think Rubberdubs still meet in Worcester, but not been in years.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I dont know of any. But then i dont get to many meets.. you never know tho. Think Rubbadubs is still going. A mate of mine goes. Keep meaning to go up. Maybe i'll make the next one. Where abouts are you then?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts