Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Sarah... and gents!

Wondering if you've got the Carbonion Induction kits in so I can book the car in for fitting. i believe you said the V6 4mo would be the best fit and would need tweaking due to the maf housing?

If you can give me an idea when you could do it i can book in any time after Thursday 19th

ta

Steve

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Hi Mate

I have checked and they did not come in with this order.

We have another order due in to us end of next week , so I will keep an eye for them coming through and let you know

Sorry but will let you know

Sarah

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sarah, any sign of them yet? It's a race at the mo, do I get carbonio and remap or do I get some alloys? c'mon girl, I want the 'proper' mods to win!!!!! [:p]

Steve

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I am coming for you mate

We maybe getting the rest of the order in today hopefully.

Fingers crossed.

But the second they come in , I will let you know

Wont be long , she hopes..

Sarah

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Blimey your quick!!!

[cry]

Oh well... now THAT has me in trouble....[:$]

Milltek`s not bad at the mo as we had a HUGE order come in , but we are still awaiting some more and I believe that it will be at the end of the week

Sarah

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not too quick I hope!!!! [:D]

What can I say quiet day at the ofice at the mo! Thanks for the update, will sort out a system with you when I come down for the carbonio fitting. We'll discuss how quick is too quick!!!! [:)]

Steve

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not too quick I hope!!!! [:D]

What can I say quiet day at the ofice at the mo! Thanks for the update, will sort out a system with you when I come down for the carbonio fitting. We'll discuss how quick is too quick!!!! [:)]

Steve

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I am coming for you mate

We maybe getting the rest of the order in today hopefully.

Fingers crossed.

But the second they come in , I will let you know

Wont be long , she hopes..

Sarah
Blimey. Now thats customer service.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I normally have to ask for 'extras' at the local leisure centre too, if only i'd known sooner!!!!

How we coming with those CAI's????????? Not that i'm impatient or anything.... [:)]

S

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
You flamin are impatient!!!!

But important [;)]

Does that help?

No not got them yet.

But I am keeping an eye out for these.

I have told our parts guy to get in touch with me the second they arrive

Sarah

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like you already! think I'll cancel my subscription to Matchmaker Monthly!!!! Important eh? I think....no..... i KNOW that's the only time I've ever been called that....... [:p]

Well getting the Remap done with Simon Coe at CCCTech tomorrow so will be winging my way down the M62 tomorrow afternoon, be nice to stop in and find the induction kit ready and waiting for me(!) alternatively give me another reason to pop in..........(And if your husband is reading this I mean car parts!!!!) [:)]

Prawny

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I like you already! think I'll cancel my subscription to Matchmaker Monthly!!!! Important eh? I think....no..... i KNOW that's the only time I've ever been called that....... [:p]

Well getting the Remap done with Simon Coe at CCCTech tomorrow so will be winging my way down the M62 tomorrow afternoon, be nice to stop in and find the induction kit ready and waiting for me(!) alternatively give me another reason to pop in..........(And if your husband is reading this I mean car parts!!!!) [:)]

Prawny
[:$]

Hi Mate

No my ex does not read this , but as my son has a Mk4 Golf he does come on here and does most nights.....

I have just checked again and we have not got the Carbonio`s yet...

If your in the area you can always pop in for a brew anyway...

I am a BIG Skoda fan (sorry) and go on to Briskoda ALOT and go to most meets in my area and I always say pop in for a brew.

Every customer to us are important so not to push anyones nose out.

I will be in touch as soon as these come in

Sarah

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oops, so he'll be reading this tonight thinking 'this prawns a slimey bugger!' [:S]

Thanks for the update on the carbonios though, I've just had the upsolute remap done today so just need the CAI and a Milltech and I'll be one happy bunny!!!

I work in Eccles so i think I may take you up on the offer, and pop in for a brew and a spend.

See you soon,

[:)] Prawn

1 - 19 of 19 Posts