Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't belive what is becoming on England, my youngest brother has had his new mini stolen at GUN POINT! outside our mums house. He came home from his g/f's house parked up then some guy wearing a hoodie and a scarf round his face asked him to give the keys to his car, my brother closed the window but his gun got jammed in as the guy struggled he smashed his window. My brother finaly got out and gave him the keys. He took of and hit other parked cars, the police came and took my brother with them to search for the car. I just can't belive this has happened. [:(!][:(!][:(!]

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Sorry to hear this, main thing you brother is okay. Sometimes it just ain't worth any form of defiance or struggle in these situations. What area did this happen, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I said to my brother u should have just got out from the car straight away, I can't immagine what would have happend if the gun had gone of

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Im glad hes ok, but all that trouble for a Mini One that is a year and a half old? Gees those jackers must be dumb.........next time guys, as hinted at already....the Cooper S Convertable on a 54 plate is a much better choice.

But then this doesnt surprise me, coming from a country that has muggers that will mug 90yo women for 68p.

What the hell is the world coming to?????

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Im glad I can look like a thug when needs be!! I have never had trouble of anyone, though I know what it feels like as my kid brother has been beaten up and mugged 5 times cause he only weighs 8 stone and looks like a typical student.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
My mate has a boxster, was sitting at some traffic lights in Newcastle and this big bloke got in the passenger seat, followed by his girlfriend (who sat on his knee). He demanded a lift to a pub in the west end (lovely establishment...if you want to buy a gun or get shot). It was rush hour, my mate didn't know what to do, cars were tooting him. So he drive to a quiet spot and told the bloke to get out. My mate is a big lad himself and was just about to get out to drag him out, when the bloke opened the door, thanked him and got out of his own accord. Very bizarre. What a lovely world we live in!!

Glad your kid is ok!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts