Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a car sticker from ? I'm happy to buy one (send a cheque to someone or something) for a reasonable price [:D].

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote: posted by David on 29/03/2004 21:13:03

They'll be available within the next month

So, a month has passed now, (i've only just found the replies ot my original question though), are they available yet ?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote: posted by cage on 29/03/2004 21:09:47

I thick he means uk-mkivs sticker

Aye, I did indeed. [^]

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
I think they will be available at Inters this year... I don't think they will be sending them out though because of the logistics involved in such a transaction....

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote: posted by Royster on 30/04/2004 09:58:07

I think they will be available at Inters this year... I don't think they will be sending them out though because of the logistics involved in such a transaction....

What is Inters ?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I just received a Polo shirt with the RSVR logo on it, (an Aprilia motorcycle forum). Excellent quality "fruit of the loom" ones with embroidered logo on it.

£15 a piece on a GB for 60+. MKivs.net ones would be smart........???

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Were going to be looking at merchandise after Inters... and you will be able to buy online

Flipping ek, the GF is going to think I am more mad on VWs than I already am..... Well, I suppose she is right!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah, I'm sat typing this in my UK-MKIV's polo shirt!

I had 25 made up at the back end of last summer, and I only just managed to get rid of them all at £15 each, so I don't think another set is on the cards?

However, if 25 people contact me and are willing to put down advanced orders, I will be happy to order another 25 (minimum order quanity). Don't think this will happen though?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote: posted by GreenBeast on 01/05/2004 19:41:28

if the UKMKIVs team can sort out stickers and t-shirts for sale online that'd be cool

Aye.. that's exactly what i'd be after ! [|)]

·
Mk4 for 13 years
993 Posts
Same here. I think most who use this site would be happy to have a sticker promoting the site in their cars - i know i would.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts