Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
see this question alot on the tt forum red is the best colour on a black car use japlac signa red enamel have used this many times have done both the tt and golf and it looks fantastic i have used the caliper paints and the japlac is much better to use and gives a much better colour and finish you will not be disapointed [:D]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Quote: posted by j11ajs on 24/08/2004 14:07:10

see this question alot on the tt forum red is the best colour on a black car use japlac signa red enamel have used this many times have done both the tt and golf and it looks fantastic i have used the caliper paints and the japlac is much better to use and gives a much better colour and finish you will not be disapointed [:D]

Here, have a '.'

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have just bought some of the Folia Tec caliper paint, ?22 from Halfords as oposed to the ?29.36 that Awesome wanted. I bought the Racing blue, similar to the R32 calipers, but I must admit, just seen a top pic of a stunning black golf on here with red calipers, thinking of taking it back and going for that instead. Anyone got any pics of an Indigo blue motor with racing blue calipers ??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.