Sounds expensive with the Recaros in it mind [:|]

C

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What colour is it?

Delivery miles?
Sorry yes Deep Blue Pearl, car is on ship and will land with us in 7 days approx, just trying to forward sell if poss before car goes into showroom, really feel for guy, family issues i understand he was so giddy when originally ordered.

Car will have delivery miles on not pre reg or anything just simply cancelled order, getting daft recently we have GTI in showroom, an ex admin asst ordered manual instead of DSG.

That car is 3dr, Diamond Black, sunroof, xenons, 18" monza II lux pack, cruise, sat nav, parking sensors, winter pack, basically bloody everything except leather, car lists at ?25225, but needs to go so i know sales manager will do a deal on this car.

·
Registered
65 Posts
What colour is it?

Delivery miles?
Sorry yes Deep Blue Pearl, car is on ship and will land with us in 7 days approx, just trying to forward sell if poss before car goes into showroom, really feel for guy, family issues i understand he was so giddy when originally ordered.

Car will have delivery miles on not pre reg or anything just simply cancelled order, getting daft recently we have GTI in showroom, an ex admin asst ordered manual instead of DSG.

That car is 3dr, Diamond Black, sunroof, xenons, 18" monza II lux pack, cruise, sat nav, parking sensors, winter pack, basically bloody everything except leather, car lists at ?25225, but needs to go so i know sales manager will do a deal on this car.
Gti is nice jase shame no leather though.............

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What colour is it?

Delivery miles?

That seems to be the only stumbling black with car no leather, any other GTI we had in showroom went within days even white ones! Think when someine is spending 25k they want leather although it does have heated seats.

Sods law we'll end up registering it as a demo and just after somone will be looking for a new one with same spec.

·
Registered
690 Posts
What colour is it?

Delivery miles?

That seems to be the only stumbling black with car no leather, any other GTI we had in showroom went within days even white ones! Think when someine is spending 25k they want leather although it does have heated seats.

Sods law we'll end up registering it as a demo and just after somone will be looking for a new one with same spec.
There are some cars where leather is a must-have. I wouldn't have liked my mk4 as much if it had cloth seats.

But the mk5 GTi, for some reason, looks really good with the cheesy but oh so old-school leathers, just like its ancestors!

For me it will always be a 3 door candy white with the 18"s and tartan seats (possibly with a leather re-trim of the outsides).

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
What colour is it?

Delivery miles?
Giddy eh....?Then he came round and realised he'd spent ?28k on somethign that looks like a turd! hahahahahaha

·
Registered
446 Posts
Richard Alexander VW ?

I had a quick look in there on the Sunday, the most MKV GTi's / MKIV R32's I've seen in a dealership so far...Niiccce!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jase I take it you work there? All the exhausts on the 3 cars above need a good polishing with a metal restorer! They were all rusted.. i'd get some1 to look at that before they become too weathered.

Posted Image

Was also a nice looking candy white GTi in the services area, didn't snap that one though.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Heh sadly it seems that GTI's are landing like flies on forecourts atm, I was at my dealer (Beadles/Dartford) earlier, one showroom R32 (although it doesn't look like it's even seen outside yet), and 4 GTIs - 1 x 54, 1 x 05 and 2 x 06... Madness!

The older GTIs are weird specs too!! New ones are way to f'ing expensive and won't budge unless they can be talked down price wise.

C

·
Registered
65 Posts
What colour is it?

Delivery miles?

Jase if it had leather it would be tucked up in my garage lol..............

The Grey mkiv R32 looks sweet and is a rare colour you have too, this won't be around long...........

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Richard Alexander VW ?

I had a quick look in there on the Sunday, the most MKV GTi's / MKIV R32's I've seen in a dealership so far...Niiccce!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jase I take it you work there? All the exhausts on the 3 cars above need a good polishing with a metal restorer! They were all rusted.. i'd get some1 to look at that before they become too weathered.

Posted Image

Was also a nice looking candy white GTi in the services area, didn't snap that one though.
I thought the same today when i was on picth about exhausts, That candy white GTI you saw he has had nothing but problems with, just keeps cutting out, and then to top it off smoke started coming from under bonnet, all fixed dead easy but then its back in, always gets fixed and is fine for a while then same again, god knows what he does with it.

1st Grey R32 ive seen, car is immaculate a real enthusiast has owned im sure, 1 owner and i checked it in couldnt find a mark on it, not wheels anything, lovely example.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Richard Alexander VW ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought the same today when i was on picth about exhausts, That candy white GTI you saw he has had nothing but problems with, just keeps cutting out, and then to top it off smoke started coming from under bonnet, all fixed dead easy but then its back in, always gets fixed and is fine for a while then same again, god knows what he does with it.

1st Grey R32 ive seen, car is immaculate a real enthusiast has owned im sure, 1 owner and i checked it in couldnt find a mark on it, not wheels anything, lovely example.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts