Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry all [:(] Will meet again, take care.

------------------------------------

Golfs, beer, food, photoshoot. Anyone up for this?

EDIT: Perhaps rename this the Maybe Baby meet [:p]

Sat 21 Jan 2006
11:00 onwards

Hall Place & Gardens
Bourne Road
Bexley
DA5 1PQ
  • shiuming
  • tylerama - maybe
  • Red Gixer
  • kee - maybe
  • LokC_888
  • RS Golf - maybe
  • Sugar79 - maybe

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Hmmm, could see myself popping along, not sure if I could spare all day for it atm tho (would know nearer the time).

RE: me choosing a tandoori house - being a Dartford boy I know where I'd go there - Bexley/Sidcup, no idea!

Isn't there supposed to be a nice one in Bexley Village??

C

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I'd be up for this guys but how bout we do it the during the day, after the karting meet ? I know it's cheeky to ask but I wanna come along, but don't wanna make three trips up to london and back on three separate weekends ?

What do ya think ? [:)]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be up for this guys but how bout we do it the during the day, after the karting meet ? I know it's cheeky to ask but I wanna come along, but don't wanna make three trips up to london and back on three separate weekends ?

What do ya think ? [:)]
Do you mean have it after karting? I thought that was all day? I can't do that day anyway. Come on, join us on the 21st, I'll even polish ya ARB ends for ya [;)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Hell, talking of work, that looks like my first working-weekend of the year actually (I couldn't work any other cos it's Awesome RR the w/e before and karting the w/e after).

I'll know next Monday and let you know shium, sorry dude [:(]

C

PS - no I can't take it off, weekends are gospel in my job.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
11:00 onwards should be good I think, do you know any good local pubs or car parks/service station type places to meet? Only place I really know that way is Bexleyheath just as you come off the A2, and Rochester.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
11:00 onwards should be good I think, do you know any good local pubs or car parks/service station type places to meet? Only place I really know that way is Bexleyheath just as you come off the A2, and Rochester.
Not sure if this will help, but there's "Hall Place" just off the A2, it has a big car park:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=550250&y=174250&z=1&sv=550250,174250&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&ax=550500&ay=174500

There's a Beefeaters there, so you can get drinks and food/snacks.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Hall Place it is Kev. Will you have time to join us?
Not sure yet but it is only 5 mins for my house, so I'll see what I can do... may just pop along for a couple of hours...

hopefully see you there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts