Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey

I dont drive a vw anymore but im still an active member of this site.Should i be allowed to put a uk-mkivs sticker on my S3?

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I was a no unless you pledge that whenever asked about your car you will say it is a mk4 golf which has been modified to look like an Audi only after saying this 200 times to seperate individuals will you be allowed to own a UK-MKIVS sticker.

Now get on with it and I want photos !!!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Mkivs has transcended the mkiv (and volkswagens). If we only talked about VWs we'd be a real sad bunch of fanboys.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Cant believe that so many people said no!! All the publicity the better! Well as long as its not on a Saxo I suppose - that would grate a bit.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Well I wouldnt want an Audi-Sport, SCN or Briskoda sticker in my car......

Its a no for me Ian.

[EDIT] Just want to say I wouldnt go so far as to say "Go home Audi driver though"!!

I just dont think that what is essentially a VW sticker would look right in an Audi.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I voted Yes Ian, afterall, anyone who is going to take notice of the site, and come and visit it, are going to see that it ain't all Golf's, VAG does play a bit part of the site.

·
Registered
163 Posts
personally i think you should burn in hell for even considering it. You may be still a member but no longer part of the VW clan ;)

otherwise i have no problems with it :)

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dont worry, ive decided not to put it on.Because the S3 weighs a tonne so every gram of weight i can save helps! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts