Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE PLEASE supply me with the part number for the black middle bit? I believe it is a separate part, but i could be wrong.....

Many Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello mate I looked into this quiet some time ago and found these part numbers; hope they are still valid

Rear Bumper - JNV 807301A - no exhaust cut out

JNV 807301 with cut out for a single 90mm exhaust tip

I think they come as a complete bumper with the black bit with or without exhaust not a seperate unit, i could be wrong, the last time i spoke to VW they said that the one with the cut out is no longer available, or not coming up on there computer system.

Let me know how you get on, hope this is of some help

·
Registered
163 Posts
I found a picture of the R-Line Bumper, good thing about them is that not too many people have got them, probably cause they don't know who makes them and where there from

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rear Bumper - JNV 807301A - no exhaust cut out

Is this the part number for the whole bumper or just the black bit?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think you'll find it's the whole bumper I doubt you can buy them seperatley, Have you already got the bumper minus the black bit then? I know VW still sell the bumper with no cut out. Let me know how you get on

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I found a picture of the R-Line Bumper, good thing about them is that not too many people have got them, probably cause they don't know who makes them and where there from

that is simply stunning [Y][H]

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes you can get from VW as is a Gen part but it very expensive around ?450 for the rear bumper from VW.  Places like Awesome and VWSpeed sell it cheaper.  I think the rear bumper with the cut out for exhaust is no longer available.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Hi Mate

Yes we can get these bumpers . although the last lot took a little longer to get in

You cannot get the black section seperately though I am afraid

I have already tried this before

Sarah

·
Registered
94 Posts
Personally I don't like the side skirts at all as they look stuck on and the raised part at the rear doesn't match the lines of the car - they look like they are for a 5dr car and not a 3dr. just my opinion as I'm not trying to offend anyone. The rear bumper is class though and I'd love to have one but no money what with moving house in June! [:|]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts