3. Sean_Jaymo - Sean ??
  4. tillyTDI - Mike
  5. N15CKO - Nick
  6. Blue V5 - Rich ??
  7. Ben-Mk4 - name?, Ben, I assume ??
  8. THE HOFF - David
  9. Ting Tong / Viperpsych - Dan and other half
  10. Nosaj - Jason and Sarski - Sara
  11. CkB - Chris.. and JohnW.. very cosy - we'll have to get them some candles and flowers [;)]
  12. Lisa B (not sure of her name tbh [:p] and mk4t - Russ
  13. Bacardi_Geeza - Name ??

Stick ya name down and i'll add ya up.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Really don't know.

I have a massive 8 birth tent which is a bit daft if I'm coming on my own.

Hoping the Mrs is taking the kids away to her mums that weekend, yet to be comfirmed.

If so, I'll be there with room for a few more bodies in the tent, no beer farts allowed though. Can bring a small gas barbie, proper cooker etc etc as well. I've even got a leisure battery with an inverter to provide mains power if it's neccessary for charging laptops etc.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really don't know.

I have a massive 8 birth tent which is a bit daft if I'm coming on my own.

Hoping the Mrs is taking the kids away to her mums that weekend, yet to be comfirmed.

If so, I'll be there with room for a few more bodies in the tent, no beer farts allowed though. Can bring a small gas barbie, proper cooker etc etc as well. I've even got a leisure battery with an inverter to provide mains power if it's neccessary for charging laptops etc.
Christ. your well set up for this malarkey ! Specially an inverter too.. jeez. Bring it all along. I'll provide the bacon and butties for the mornin [:D]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh.....

I'll only bring that lot if you promise not to laugh at me having a trailer !
i'll not say a word if we have somewhere to cook bacon and sausages in the morning ! [:D]

·
Registered
398 Posts
Did I hear someone say CAMPING?????........put me down Dan....[Y][Y]...Hmmm can almost smell the bacon....[:D][:D]

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Yeah sounds good to me.... not overly set up for this, but i'm sure my special military training will work wonders....

Then again, it prob won't seeing as I usually do hotels instead of tents!! I'll bring along some food and drink :p

EDIT: Yeah my Name is Sean :)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did I hear someone say CAMPING?????........put me down Dan....[Y][Y]...Hmmm can almost smell the bacon....[:D][:D]
Done. and I just answered my own question I asked ya on the other thread [:$]

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Gutted, she's going the weekend before.

Hope to be up for the day on Sat though.

Also, isn't the w/e before Edition 38 and isn't there a UKMIV's camping party going to that ?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts