Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

CALLING ALL PD/TDI OWNERS, CHEAP INJECTOR NOZZLES T4 SPEC/RACE SPEC

5K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  bad-vw-boy 
#1 ·
i have been in contact with a diesel tuner, and he is willing to offer a great price on injector nozzles, this will include postage to uk or worldwide.

i have ordered a set of .216 injectors these are the same as the t4 injectors

he also does .236 which are race nozzles and can manafactuer in between sizes if need be.

we need at least 10 peeps to take advantage of the cheap price.

prices are as follows

.216 (t4) ?110 inc postage

.236 race nozzles i would say around ?150 ish as depending on whos interested the price will go down, but he has said they will make the car smoky if not highly tuned.

he also does 11mm and 12mm bosch fuel pump heads ideal bolt on performance for 90&110 tdi motors these are both priced at ?220 but we need 5 people for this price.

payment can be made via cheque or pay pal plus 4%, let me know whos interested

.216 injectors

fuel pump 11mm

fuel pump 12mm

See less See more
#3 ·
thats a really good price as allard turbo sport quote ?150 plus 17.5%vat and postage costs on top.

power for 90bhp tdi should be around 20-25 bhp and 110 tdi to about 140-145bhp, smoke level is quite low, bout the same as a tuning box would give but alot smoother power delivery, a friend of mine has these and no smoke is present at all, unless booted in 2nd gear from 1500rpm, which any diesel would chuff a little when under load anyway.

kieran

#6 ·
personally the nozzles are a safer method of more power, as there are no resisters tricking the car into over fuelling.

i have a tuning box on my golf at the moment, and it is a very good noticable diference, but the injectors will give a better power figure in the long run and are alot smoother power delivery, also if having a custom remap with other mods these are a must, as the tuning box would be useless then.

the mpg has no change as far as i can see still returning 50mpg on a run and 40-45 around town

#9 ·
its the nozzle that controls the fuel delivery, the rest of the injector is the same, and trying to find a set of t4 .216 injectors is almost inpossible as they only made them for the german market, plus they are very expesive due to this, the last set i was watching on e bay went for over ?370!!, so this way works out a lot less.

#16 ·
I went to to see Adam Baker not so long ago, if you've heard of him? He said that the injectors don't give anything but other people i have spoken to have told me otherwise, am confused!!! Can you explain a bit about the Bosch fuel pump heads aswell cos i'm not too good with engines! Cheers

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.