Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its seems reading the new anni wheels tread, that 99% of us feel pi**ed of with being palmed off by VW giving out second hand wheels.

We should not let them get away with it post you anni number if you would back a joint approach to VW, the force of numbers thing has a much bigger pull to get this sort I think.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first step it to make VW aware there are a large numbers of us not happy with the wheels, at the moment they probably think it is sorted, and they have happy punters, i bet all the moaning one on one at dealers does not get fed back to VW, a letter backed by 100 or 150 anni owners would make them think. and off them the option to listen and correct it first.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Count me in...[Y] [H]

I'm well unhappy with the new wheels as some of you may have guessed by my posts on the anni wheel thread [:$]

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great keep em coming, ill take note of them all in a week gives everone chance to list, then ill post the letter and response.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
sounds good to me i think i got one of the last of the polished sets as a week later my mate went to the same dealer and got the painted ones

No377

·
Registered
800 Posts
Count me in I gave VW Customer Care my 2p's worth. I even manage to get my stealer to fit my Old Anni Alloys and take the refurbished ones back. The best move I made!

1352 is my car Number!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Count me in I gave VW Customer Care my 2p's worth. I even manage to get my stealer to fit my Old Anni Alloys and take the refurbished ones back. The best move I made!

1352 is my car Number!
Wow! Talk about retro-fitting!

~ Maxie

·
Banned
774 Posts
Asked for a number as mine didn't have a plaque but VW more or less told me to feck off! Also when they replaced my wheels under warranty in August they gave the old style.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
You would have to get a large percentage of Anni owners (50% +) on your petition for VW to take any notice IMO.

50% of Anni owners = 900 (or there abouts) and there isn't 900 anni owners on this forum!

But you can have my number anyway, it's 1615.

I am paying out of my own pocket to get my wheels refurbed in a finish that suits me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I sold Gary M his wheels which where on my first anni. and I had a custom silver over black finish on them and they looked mint on the anni. Cost me ?200 and that was with all the centre caps done aswell! I will be getting mine done when they corrode!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts