Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its seems reading the new anni wheels tread, that 99% of us feel pi**ed of with being palmed off by VW giving out second hand wheels.

We should not let them get away with it post you anni number if you would back a joint approach to VW, the force of numbers thing has a much bigger pull to get this sort I think.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first step it to make VW aware there are a large numbers of us not happy with the wheels, at the moment they probably think it is sorted, and they have happy punters, i bet all the moaning one on one at dealers does not get fed back to VW, a letter backed by 100 or 150 anni owners would make them think. and off them the option to listen and correct it first.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
You would have to get a large percentage of Anni owners (50% +) on your petition for VW to take any notice IMO.

50% of Anni owners = 900 (or there abouts) and there isn't 900 anni owners on this forum!

But you can have my number anyway, it's 1615.

I am paying out of my own pocket to get my wheels refurbed in a finish that suits me.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.