Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It comes to something when you get requests via PM to see your car. Im Flattered!

Anyway, here are some brand new pictures that show the recently added R32 Wingmirrors, Front and Rear AeroWipers and FK Konigsport Coilovers. I currently have a few *minor* mods to fit, and they are mainly interior bits, but once they are done I think I can safely say I have finished my modifing days with the Golf, as I believe you can go too far with a car. So finally I can sit back, relax and enjoy the Golf and the extra cash saved from the modding!

I will post some pics of the other mods as soon as they are fitted, hopefully that will be this weekend for a few of them!

Please feel free to give comments, good or bad.

Mike. [:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
639 Posts
Pass the tissue!

Still one of the best Mk4's around. IMO, I would only change the rear clusters to the US GTI/R32's. The tints and RCCR's don't compliment each other...but even that's nitpicking.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Looking good as always [;)] Can't believe you were going to sell it a few weeks ago though [:O]

I seem to remember you saying a while back that your modding days were already over and you were going to stop spending, so we'll see how long you last this time[;)]

Nice work though[Y]

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm just about to order the R Line rear bumper without exhaust cutout.

Looks cool on your silver car, might lose some of it's impact on my diamond black golf.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Was tempted to say the following before but figured I would get blasted by some, but sod it!

It has to be said how much better a car looks when it is modified using proper parts and not chav tat. To me, that is the main difference between this modified car and a few other modified cars on here plus the fact there are no "styling" cues from the Corsa/Saxo/Focus brigade.

It is one of the nicest cars on here in my opinion and thinking as hard as I can about it, probably the worst thing some might say about it is that it is an R32 wannabe, but it does what it says on the tin (GTI) so to speak and I doubt even the R32'ers on here would have a problem with it.

Very very very nice mate. Nice one. [:D]

·
Registered
570 Posts
EB - have to say no matter when I see your car it always looks great [:D]

Youve done a great job on it and even with the little mods, it makes the car more personal which is a good thing.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Your car looks spot on from the outside, i reckon just change the rear
lamps to something darker like the R/B/B/R's give it more of a stealth
oem look.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
The cars looking really good Mike, the smaller mirrors are a very nice touch. What mods have you got for the interior?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Looking good as always EB. I definitely feeling the R-line rear bumper, it's a nice alternative to the full R32 bumper or anni valance.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
that is one NICE car!

cool that you think you're nearly done with it....but i wonder too how long that'll last

i've been to the point where i nearly sold my car to recoup some money...but i couldn't part with it, seems like you had the same thoughts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Very, very nice mate.

Loving the rear end and if you do think about changing those rearlamps then give me a shout.

I have to say that's one hell of a drop, how much is it lowered?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts