Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone happen to know of any good places to bulk buy ink carts? 20 of each or more? Don't think this will warrant a trade account, but I'm looking mainly for the HP 339's. The lowest price I have found so far is ?15.99 incl of delivery per cartridge.

Anyone bulk buy their cartridges for their company or anyone a trader on here who can offer me some advice? Basically the less I pay the more profit I make obviously! Happy to buy over 50 of each cartridge should the price warrant it.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are the proper boxed and sealed 339 cartridges yes? How quick could you do it and if I bought 20 the total would be ?299.80?

How about the 343 photo packs? Photo packs because I want the photo paper! [:p]

LOL looks like you changed your mind! It is a cheap website. I do have a login for computer 2000 but have forgot it at the moment, but thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats not a problem I work in the trade and have my own business, but would think you have to buy quite a few. I also have a bluepoint account. Don't use either though!

·
Registered
472 Posts
theres no minimum order at c2000 at that price and delivery is about a tenner so you'd save about a tenner in total on those mc2 prices

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didnt go with MX2 in the end. Told me they were not a wholesaler and only supply end users, in no uncertain terms! Didnt even attempt to be polite or show me they wanted my business (wanted to know if they had 20 in stock). What kind of company turns down a bulk order like that to wait for home users to buy 1 cartridge!?

Got them from oyyy.co.uk in the end, cheaper still, but they had a delivery of ?4.99, still, came in cheaper than MX2.

·
Registered
360 Posts
LOL yes, I got them for ?15.64 incl VAT in the end!
Just checked out Oyyy.co.uk and mine were ?3 cheaper from them too, will remember next time... Mind you

I still payed loads less than they were on E-Buyer, now theres a company whos prices have gone downhill (or uphill!)

[Edited to add, they are pluss postage, so prob would have worked out about the same for 2 cartridges]

Chris

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ebuyer is where I got the black carts from in the end, colours from oyyy.co.uk. 15 black, 15 colour, won't last us long, about ?400, along with some computer bits and I was at ?900 [:D]

Love spending money that aint mine on my card, my cashback balance is rising all the time!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts