Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bucks Meet

Sunday 05 December 2004

Venue:

Fleur de Lis

The Common

Oxford Road

Stokenchurch

Bucks

HP14 3TZ

From Noon til Late

Sunday Roast served from 12 noon to 3.30pm.

See you all soon, Nicky & Andy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
I'm away too - in Liverpool[:O]. Will keep my eyes peeled for Rover 414's and Clios with Lexus lights and lairy exhausts.[B)]

Have fun. Would have been good to see you all, even 'enry.[:D]

Car looks great Nicky. I do like them!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
Quote: posted by ChrisB on 03/12/2004 11:47:30

noooo, i'm away this weekend, not gonna make it.

I can only begin to imagine what you'll be getting up to[:I]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
Quote: posted by Reflex TDI on 03/12/2004 12:06:01

Quote: posted by ChrisB on 03/12/2004 11:47:30

noooo, i'm away this weekend, not gonna make it.

I can only begin to imagine what you'll be getting up to[:I]

I was really going to try and make this one to have a go in Nick's CSL but I just know there is a better ride awaiting me in Scotland! Eh Laura!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Quote: posted by Reflex TDI on 03/12/2004 12:06:01

Quote: posted by ChrisB on 03/12/2004 11:47:30

noooo, i'm away this weekend, not gonna make it.

I can only begin to imagine what you'll be getting up to[:I]

[:D] i could answer that but then I would be telling! [:p][;)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
Quote: posted by Laura on 03/12/2004 12:48:22

[:D] i could answer that but then I would be telling! [:p][;)]

Erm.... I think I told them on your behalf!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Quote: posted by ChrisB on 03/12/2004 12:49:59

Quote: posted by Laura on 03/12/2004 12:48:22

[:D] i could answer that but then I would be telling! [:p][;)]

Erm.... I think I told them on your behalf!!

lol yeah cheers chris! its ok though i will just have to kick your ass later! [:p]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
Quote: posted by The Walrus on 03/12/2004 12:49:52

Dear oh dear what the kids on this forum think of such talk.

Laura got front and rear arbs fitted so i am looking forward to experiencing them on some Scottish back roads. I can't even begin to think what you were talking about Henry!! [:I]

No offence to CeSiL either!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
Quote: posted by ChrisB on 03/12/2004 12:55:29

Quote: posted by The Walrus on 03/12/2004 12:49:52

Dear oh dear what the kids on this forum think of such talk.

Laura got front and rear arbs fitted so i am looking forward to experiencing them on some Scottish back roads. I can't even begin to think what you were talking about Henry!! [:I]

No offence to CeSiL either!!

Remember what I told you about Powerflex bushes.........[B)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Poor poor turn out, mkiv group is continuing to be outdone by the other clubs :(

We can do better can't we?

Next meet in the new year, Sunday 9th January
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
i know i know, but it is the same time every month :)

Although first one of next year will be the second sunday in the month!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top