Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Mmm, Oettinger... nice [:)]

Love the second pic, try one without houses in the background to show off the outline of the car? [Y]

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking good bud, nice and clean!!! what are you useing on it?
Hiya Mate hows things ?

Got a new stock of cleaning stuff including Meg's Quik Clay kit, zymol polish, Megs wax along with a pile of new cloths & Megs wheel cleaner & tyre shine just to add to my ever increasing collection.

It's the first time ive used the clay bar & wax but it seems to give a good deep shine, i'm happy with it.

Did the wifes car today as well so my arm feels like it'd gonna drop off !

·
Registered
26 Posts
I quite like the one where the bora rests next to the coast line. [H]

How much have you lowered your ride? I got question with regards to lowering mine

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I quite like the one where the bora rests next to the coast line. [H]

How much have you lowered your ride? I got question with regards to lowering mine
I haven't touched the ride height since i got the car about a year ago but i suspect it has some kind of sports suspension in it cause it seems lower than most Boras.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hiya Mate hows things ?

Got a new stock of cleaning stuff including Meg's Quik Clay kit, zymol polish, Megs wax along with a pile of new cloths & Megs wheel cleaner & tyre shine just to add to my ever increasing collection.

It's the first time ive used the clay bar & wax but it seems to give a good deep shine, i'm happy with it.

aye going good, dont fancy doing mine do you [:p] are you going to the next meet?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Nice looking Bora mate, looks very similar to my old one.

You thinking of lowering it? It will look so much better if you do, trust me.

Also can I suggest you de-lock, aero wipers and stubby aerial to make it look that little bit smoother?

Where has your Oettinger badge gone off the grille?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hiya Mate hows things ?

aye going good, dont fancy doing mine do you [:p] are you going to the next meet?
no thanks mate as my arms away to drop off as it is, hope i will manage the next meet but it all depends on the date as the wife is due end feb/start march.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Also can I suggest you de-lock, aero wipers and stubby aerial to make it look that little bit smoother?

Thanks mate

Not going to touch the ride height at the moment as i have enough trouble getting over speedbumps & into my garage as it is. I am going to get the aero wipers anyway & a stubby aerial but i don't think i will de-lock it........ never had a badge on the grill when i got it, it maybe got stolen when the last owner had it.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

Thanks mate

Not going to touch the ride height at the moment as i have enough trouble getting over speedbumps & into my garage as it is. I am going to get the aero wipers anyway & a stubby aerial but i don't think i will de-lock it........ never had a badge on the grill when i got it, it maybe got stolen when the last owner had it.
Looks like you have a fair bit of clearance at the moment but I guess that we all live in different undulating areas, LOL!!

De-lock is a great way of keeping that nice motor safe but then the decision is yours, aero wipers are a must though, keeps the motor looking like one of the latest models.

I will post up a pic of what the badge looks like later, can't post up pics from work for some reason?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I saw your car the other week ootside Rogers. Looked nice. Its weird knowing each picture location as it is a rare thing on here but the car is looking nice. [:D]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts