Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all, I have sent out all the tickets to you this morning so you should get, them tomorrow. I have put your entrance pass in and your car pass for the show! Can you all take your time reading it and I hope to see you there on the day. Any problem please get in touch wid me. [;)]

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Got my tickets this morning, cheers.  Are we going to arrange to meet up at cribbs before the show and drive down in convoy or just meet up at the entrance?

·
Registered
911 Posts
There isnt really much room to meet at the entrance, I think it will be a case of getting there for about 9 ? then be shown where to go ?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
thanks courtney, got my tickets this morning. i'll be there around 9:00.

i'm really looking forward to it, especially if the weather i as good as it is today!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi All

Glad you all got your tickets, I have one extra if anyone wants to go! (No names mentioned) We can arange a meet at Cribb's As I have to come down the M4. So let me know And I'll sort it out. Matty how long does it take from Cribb's to the show ground?

·
Registered
122 Posts
[8-|] Cool cheers for that Matty, So timmy, Andrew, TJ and blueV5 up for a meet at Cribb's?
Sure, i'll be up for the meet at cribbs.

Shall we say meet at 8.30? That'll give us plenty of time to get there by 9.

Someone want to suggest an exact location to meet??

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
yep, cribs for 8:30 sounds good to me! usual place as per the meets?

for everyone that doesn't know, thats the bit of car park directly opposite kfc and burgerking carpark. at the end of hollywood bowl.

i'll get there a bit earlier and be the marker if ya like [:D]

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sorted. See you all there.

I'll be driving a 52 plate Berry red Golf GTI 150pd.

It looks standard spec. All mods are discrete, for now...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[:'(] Sorry Guys having a really bad week, I can't make it on the 15th as I have to dash off to S.America this weekend and won't be back in time. So really disappointed! [:(]

Take lots of pics I wanna know whats its like. I now have two tickets so if anyone wants them for a reasonable price? would appreciate it. Plane tickets setting me back ?800 return cattle class [:mad:]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts