Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, time to start planning the Christmas party. I've had a nudge from Estoril_Blue to start this, although he's promised to help with the organising[;)]

Please list any ideas you would like for the Christmas party and possible dates. The only ideas I have are karting or a meal. Bowling is an option but I think that will be too much like the meets, unless we have a meal as well.

I also thought of a "Secret Santa" where we spend so much (eg. £10) on one present and we pick names at random so we all end up with a present from someone else in the group.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

Come on guys, this event fell flat on it's face last year, don't let the same happen this year!

·
Registered
931 Posts
where bouts in ciren mate? i'm 10mins away, i'm driving in ciren a lot.

i'll possibly be up for get together, date depending.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a major hike as no doubt it will be Bristol or further north, but i could be intrested.
Bristol is a bit of a hike for me too as it takes me an hour to get there but they're a good bunch of guys and it's my nearest meet so I'm prepared to travel a bit. Graham (W36EJO) comes up from your way so you could have a little convoy if he's coming too. I can't see this taking off though as there is a lack of interest this year[:(]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yeah could be interested, depends on dates and things. And the car is over its problems[:mad:][cry]

But would be good to meet up again[H][Y]

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
I know its been a month since the last month, but when were you planning on doing this GolfGirl?
I'd be up for karting, never really been before!

I would be up for meeting depending on dates!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Let's organise something [:D][:p]

In all seriousness, are there any bristol meets planned any time soon, or would we need one planning? Happy to plan it if needbe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts