·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New thread to make things a bit clearer:

Bristol Meet:

1pm.

Sunday 10th October.

Vue Cark Park, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol.

ALL WELCOME!

The official list, please feel free to let me know if you want to be added/removed/put as a maybe etc.

List So Far:

1. Dubjon

2. Hornetrider

3. XXX Not Coming: Gengar (going to birthday party)

5. Spanner

6. EstorilBlue

7. XXX Not Coming: funkyfatbeatz (ill)

8. BlueV5

9. Deadlock

10.Turbo Batch (+ 1 Maybe)

11.XXX Maybe Coming: LiQ (ill)

With one day to go, we are down to 7 (maybe 8)! (yikes) [B)]

THE MEET IS STILL ON!!! [:D]

Please can everyone try thier hardest to be there, as we had similar numbers last time but 1/2 of the names never bothered showing up, so lets not let the team down this time. A big thank you to all those who gave notice of not being able to attend.

We will meet in the carpark, but we normally try and go for a drink or two as well.

THANKS TO ALL ATTENDING, SEE YOU THERE!!!

Thanks to Dubjon for getting the list started, and Gengar for kicking off the idea. [8D]

·
Registered
379 Posts
jus wondering if it is anyone here, but does anyone have a gunmetal grey colour golf with R32 front bumper and 17" santa rims?! saw you parked near Richmond Terrace in Clifton. looking very nice if its anyones here!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
jus wondering if it is anyone here, but does anyone have a gunmetal grey colour golf with R32 front bumper and 17" santa rims?! saw you parked near Richmond Terrace in Clifton. looking very nice if its anyones here!!

5door right?!?

Used to see that parked in uni everyday. Its got tinted windows too yeh

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey TurboBatch,

Think i saw you parked up on Park St the other day outside nando's. do you have 5 door and tinted windows?! I saw it when i was goin up park st and it looked v.smart, oh and youve got some really bright lights i think iirc!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We usually meet at the Kfc end inside the main carpark. (i.e drive in to the main car park, then double back on your self once inside).

Come on guys, lets drum up some more bodies for this meet! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Terribly sorry but I'm gonna have to pull out.

Just got my first cold in 3 years and feel like poo poo, sniff.

If I feel better I'll let you know.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am funkyfatbeatz' wife. I have been visting this site for the last 2 years, since we bought the golf and have never felt the need to register until now.

'Hornetrider'

I note your comment to my husband which I feel to be most unnecessary, At the top of this link there is a request that people inform the inform if they cannot attend the meet. Which my husband has now done. Incidently he organised the last 3 meets in Bristol!!

Personal remarks such as 'crap git' are not helpful and these such comments about people on a public forum are not at all pleasant. I suggest you re-think the comments made. If he does feel well enough to attend on Sunday its not going to make for a pleasant atmosphere!!!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I've just come out of a sodding cold,stiff neck 24hr head ache, blocked everything!fuzzy vision at night etc[:(!]-ITS HORRIBLE- but struggled to work though (no work no mods!) [^]

And before I get an ear bashing[V] I'm not comparing others illnesses just saying i know how you feel mate!

·
Registered
796 Posts
fao funky's missus...

well I certainly didn't mean to offend, its difficult to convey sarcasm and "tongue in cheekness" in black and white! why would I want to offend anyone who I was going to meet in a couple of days? it was a humorous comment so if I offended I do apologise...

now, where is my humble pie...

·
Registered
345 Posts
If he does feel well enough to attend on Sunday its not going to make for a pleasant atmosphere!!!!

awwwhhh poor funkyfatbeatz!!!!

First time i've heard sympathy from a lady when a man has a cold. C'mon funkyfatbeatz, dont be a wuss!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, its funky's wife under my own name now.

Hornetrider, I can see that it is difficult to take what is written in its true context... nevertheless you can see where I am coming from.

He has gone to work today armed with beechams and hankies.... I have always got sympathy for him when he's unwell...what are wives for!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for the sympathy guys [;)]

Hornetrider, sorry you were taken the wrong way.

try using some smilies to get a bit more humour through!! [^]

Anyway have a good meet guys and I look forward to

seeing you all at the next one.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts