Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to meet you all, not a huge turnout but all good!

here's some pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Theres a few more on my web site! enjoy![^][^]

·
Registered
837 Posts
All looking good. Even a couple of Boras too ! Shame I couldn't be there to add a dash of .:R [:D]

Cool panoramic shot at the bottom !!

·
Registered
379 Posts
hey deadlock, you get around dont u mate :p first u were at the london meet, and now the bristol one! wish i was there lads, hope you had a good time! will see you guys at the next meet hopefully!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Hes gonna be at the midlands one soon aswell aint he??!!

Sorry if i wasnt too talkative in the cars while doing VAG-COM, bloody cold has me knackered!!

Also, Wernt that Audi Cab bloke cheaky asking me to sell my # Plate!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
no worries joey cheers for the vag action, no more "two plipping" my remote to open the doors for the mrs!

you should have taken his money btw - with a '54 A4 soft top he obviously had a few squid

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: posted by Gengar on 10/10/2004 21:11:01

hey deadlock, you get around dont u mate :p first u were at the london meet, and now the bristol one! wish i was there lads, hope you had a good time! will see you guys at the next meet hopefully!

Well.... My family live in London so when theres a meet down there, I go and visit (they love it and I have 3 nieces! 2 are 1 year old today)and the midlands well I live here!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by Deadlock on 10/10/2004 17:39:34

Nice to meet you all, not a huge turnout but all good!

here's some pics:

Posted Image

Theres a few more on my web site! enjoy![^][^]

Look down this line of cars and look for the one that is much lower than the rest! Joey's ?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

edit: ok, pics are here finally!

can't wait for the next meet. should have loads more done by then!

good to meet you all by the way. and thanks for the vag com work joey! from me and my missus, hahahaha.

·
Registered
345 Posts
thanks mate, how'd you get on with your tints?

Managed to get a second hand set of windows, swapped them with my tints, went and got it re-tested and prohibition removed and put tinted glass back in this weekend. The funny thing was that when i went to get it re-tested, the geezer just said "Oh yeh, i can see you've removed the tint" and signed the form. i said that i wanted the windows re-tested with the gun because i didnt believe my tints were illegal.

His response was, "Sorry mate, i cant. The guns are up in leceister today!" twit

1 - 18 of 18 Posts